CLOSED - iOS only User is able to skip rest periods on indoor runs with the result that they miss rest periods

-Description of every single step you made until you encountered this error-what did you do, what happened?
when you start a coached training session that expects you to run and that you run indoor you deactivate GPS tracking. Right.
Now if you run and wants to go to next step (for example rest), if you double tap rather than you single tap (which can pretty much happen when you are on training machine) the rest step view is dismissed but the timer runs. This is very easy to reproduce. The problem is that you present the next run view and lay the timer view on top. I think this is fairly easy to fix (I’m an iOS developer) but very annoying for the user…

-What is the brand and model of your mobile device? (for example iPhone 13 / Galaxy S21)
iPhone 13 Pro Max

-Which operation system is your device using? (for example iOS 13 / Android 11)
iOS latest OS

-Which version of the Freeletics app are you using? (for example 6.37)
latest

-Which language is your app set to?
french

-Which timezone/state/country are you in?
Paris

-What date and time did this problem occur?
last Thursday

-Which browser you are using (if experiencing a bug on our website)?
NA

Heya :wave:t2:

Can you upload a screen recording of this behaviour? You can throw it in Drive or anything similar.

The reason is that this :point_down:t2: isn’t even possible in the app. It’s not (well, at least should not be possible) to skip any rest periods in a running interval or God.

As your email registered here isn’t the same as that used in your Freeletics account, can you also let us know your User ID?

:clapclapstatic:

Here is my ID : 145668026
And here is the replay

(Attachment RPReplay_Final1669642521.MP4 is missing)