OPEN - No summary of coach day

-Description of every single step you made until you encountered this error-what did you do, what happened?

• did a coach day
  • closed the coach day
  • no summary post to edit (write a comment or choose to not post option) was shown
  • no summary post in feed

-What is the brand and model of your mobile device? (for example iPhone 13 / Galaxy S21)

• Google Pixel 5

-Which operation system is your device using? (for example iOS 13 / Android 11)
Android 13

-Which version of the Freeletics app are you using? (for example 6.37)

-Which language is your app set to?
German

-Which timezone/state/country are you in?
Germany

-What date and time did this problem occur?
11th September

1 Like

Ah, that’s interesting-I have seen this behaviour on something else.

So I assume you completed the Cooldown, and essentially the session ended-so you didn’t see the equivalent screens below? :point_down:t2:

:clapclapstatic:

Same issue for me on iPhone and iPad using latest version available on App Store.

1 Like

Hey Olaf, and a big welcome :wave:t2:

Can you tell me what model iPhone you are using and the iOS version?

1 Like

Yes, I didn’t get the recap session screen.

Same issue here for my last Sunday’s session.
Samsung A52s 5G (SM-A528b/DS)
Android 12 (one UI version 4.1)
Freeletics 22.34.0
Language: English
Timezone GMT -4
The problem occurred at September 11, afternoon

Blockquote

1 Like

Ok, thanks everyone :+1:t2:

We’re looking at this and I think we know what the problem is, just be aware it might take a sprint or two to fix.

1 Like

I have the same issue, happend the first time yesterday. Unfortunately, in my distress I updated the app so I had the

• Beta version BEFORE version 22.39.0 on an
  • iPhone 12
  • iOS 16.0

I never had the issue before, so I’m a bit suprised that it happend on a Beta version that was stable and bug-free until yesterday. As I said: It happend BEFORE the update.

**Before reporting a potential bug, please first try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. **

In order for our technical engineers to reproduce and understand your problem as quickly as possible, we usually need answers to the following questions :point_down:t2:

-Description of every single step you made until you encountered this error-what did you do, what happened?
:point_right:t2:
I do my workout indoors where there is no network connection. When i finish the cooldown, I am redirected automatically to the Coach page. No sharing screen shows up. It used to save the workout in offline mode and publish it to the Feed whenever I went back online.

-What is the brand and model of your mobile device? (for example iPhone 13 / Galaxy S21)
iPhone XR

-Which operation system is your device using? (for example iOS 13 / Android 11)
IOS15 15.6.1

-Which version of the Freeletics app are you using? (for example 6.37)

-Which language is your app set to?

-Which timezone/state/country are you in?
Australia, Sydney, AET

-What date and time did this problem occur?
19/10/2022 at 8.30am
20/10/2022 T 9.15 AM

-Which browser you are using (if experiencing a bug on our website)?

Please also attach screenshots or a screen recording showing step by step how you encounter this problem :point_down:t2:

Be aware that it can take some time to reproduce and fix certain bugs, and so we do not normally give in-depth updates when resolving reported problems.

Hey Tom :wave:t2:

This sounds like it’s related to these 2 posts here :point_down:t2:

I am assuming that the training shows in your own Profile but not in the Community feed-is that right?

Hi Ben,

Yes that’s correct.

Sorry I created a new post as I have only tried when working out in offline mode, just in case this was a different bug.

Cheers,

Tom

1 Like

No, no worries-appreciate you reporting this. It’s proving difficult to fix so the more information we have the better :+1:t2:

I’ll merge this post in to the open report :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi @Ben , I captured the bug today. Please see below (sorry for the really poor quality haha I don’t know what happened there):

I Hope that helps!

1 Like

Nice one Tom :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi @Ben, this seems to be fixed as of this morning!

@Ben never mind! It didn’t work this morning

You had my hopes up for a second there but deep down I knew it wasn’t going to be so easy :see_no_evil:

A couple of us have also encountered the same experience in the last week. We have put time aside to explore it in depth, it just is likely to take a sprint or two.

Hi,

I recently started a barbell gain journey and I am enjoying using the weights after some time. My issue that I am having is that once the session is complete it does not post it into my feed for my followers or the community to see. Is this a bug with the barbell gain journey because it did post previously with my other journeys?