Say Hello and introduce yourself!

Hi, new paid subscriber and looking forward to it… have been using Freeletics now a couple of weeks. 1 main question: I don’t get notifications from the Coach on IOS. Something like “this training is planned today”. Funny thing is I do sometimes get other notifications from Freeletics but not from the coach to do the actual training - is this normal?

1 Like

Hey @JoBar :wave:t2: Welcome to Freeletics!

This :point_up:t2: isn’t something that is currently featured in the app. We did test this, I want to say earlier this year but it could have been end of last year, but it wasn’t something that really took off.

:clapclapstatic:

Hi. I am a new to freeletics but have ben working out for a few years already. I am looking to get my motivation and energy back after having my second kid!!
I have a question : is there a feature for weighted calisthenics ? If i want to choose manually to do low rep weighted pullups (3-5 rep range) how can i notify this in the app?
Thanks

Hello. I would like to ask what is the purpose of coming up with a different competency levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced)? What is its effectiveness as well?

Hey @user1 :wave:t2: Welcome to the Freeletics Forum :muscle:t2:

I don’t really understand the question if I’m honest. Could you try to expand and give a bit more detail? Also, please post any questions that you have in the Forum section below :point_down:t2:

2 posts were split to a new topic: Training and different competency levels

Hey Team! Happy to be here.

2 Likes

Hello Fellow Fitness enthusiasts. Just got a subscription and I am looking forward to my journey with freeletics and you all. :wave:

2 Likes

Hey @MeAndMyMat :wave:t2: Welcome to the Forum! How are you getting on with your training?

And a big :wave:t2: to you as well Suhail! Welcome :smiley:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: Hum i posted a message this morning and forgot to say Hello first. Well, I’m left handed, so i can do things in a different order right ?

I’m from France, formerly Paris region and - lucky me - moved recently to the countryside near the city of Blois, in the Chateaux de la Loire region.

I’m 48, have followed a few bodyweight programs and now am at the beginning of my second round of the Hybrid Strengh program, which i like a lot.

I struggle with nutrition and food mainly, I’m slim (170cm, 55kg) and have a loooooooonnggg list of food intolerances (mainly FODMAPs, and some other carbs), which complicates my life and has a negative impact on my results in terms of body shape, and my global energy level.

2 Likes

Salut :wink:
Karl, 49 ans, à côté d’Orléans,
Même soucis pour le poids les intolérances alimentaires en moins…
170cm 55kgs
Bienvenu :+1::muscle:

Salut voisin :slight_smile: Merci bien. Je suis partisan de crééer un groupe Facebook pour la région et tenter de s’entrainer tous ensemble une fois de temps en temps :wink:

1 Like

Bonne idée :+1:

Hi, I’m Jorge, from Colombia; joined the Freeletics app 6 months ago and I’m loving it.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Just joined the forum. but using the App for a year now. Curious to know if there are any Freeletics groups training in or around Mossley Hill, Liverpool, England? Wold love to join.

Thanks
Haroon

3 Likes

Hey Haroon!

Welcome to the Forum :wave:t2: I’ve had a quick look and I can’t see any official Freeletics Training Spots in that area :cry:

1 Like

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the welcome and answering my question.

1 Like

Hello everybody! Glad to be here and Happy New year!

3 Likes

Hello everyone!
This is Nereo from Mexico
Great forum
I love freeletics

3 Likes