Share to feed screen not shown for last training of the week

-Description of every single step you made until you encountered this error-what did you do, what happened?
Every time it’s the last training of the week and you finish the last exercise, you do not get redirected to the share screen but instead straight back to the coach. The training gets saved but not published to the feed.

-What is the brand and model of your mobile device? (for example iPhone 13 / Galaxy S21)
iPhone 11

-Which operation system is your device using? (for example iOS 13 / Android 11)
iOS 16.0.3 (20A392)

-Which version of the Freeletics app are you using? (for example 6.37)

-Which language is your app set to?
English

-Which timezone/state/country are you in?
Germany

-What date and time did this problem occur?
October 16, 7pM

I have the same problem. I already mentioned it in the german Forum.

This happens with me too. However, I have observed a pattern in this.
If you recall, at the start of the training journey we choose what days of the week we will train. Let us say, for example, you chose Mon, Tue, Thursday & Friday. Thus, Wed, Sat & Sun remain non-training days. If you train on a non-training day the training gets saved automatically but is not published to the feed.
I wondered what was happening, when I noticed this happened only on the non-training days.

Hey @Vikas and @SteffenBy :wave:t2:

We’re looking in to this, can you please let me know your own technical specs :point_down:t2: by reply below?

-What is the brand and model of your mobile device? (for example iPhone 13 / Galaxy S21)

-Which operation system is your device using? (for example iOS 13 / Android 11)

-Which version of the Freeletics app are you using? (for example 6.37)

And if by any chance you can capture it on a screen recording that would be :fire:

:clapclapstatic:

Happen randomly to me, Sunday happened, this morning it worked. But Sunday was not last of the week, but one I picked from the next Monday.

• iPhone 12pro
  • iOS 16
1 Like
  • Motorola One Fusion+

• Android 11

-Freeletics Version 22.40.0

Just happened to me again at the second training of hell week (with 4 trainings per week as schedule). So it’s not just the last time of the week. I haven’t recognized a pattern yet, seems to be random

Today is a non-training day for me, but I am going to workout because I skipped yesterday. Will let you know if coach saves the workout automatically without sharing on the feed.

1 Like

It didn’t happen yesterday. Coach didn’t save it automatically.

This happened again yesterday, again. It was a designated coach day, yet the workout finished itself automatically at the end of it, without posing the feed.
So, there is no defined pattern to it, it’s all random. Definitely a bug.

Me too.

iPhone 11
iOS 16.1

Freeletics 22.43.0.22430001

Someone discovered that the recap is posted as long as he don’t post anything else before ending the coach day.

Is there any update? It seems that this happens even more frequently these days. I consider this to be a core functionality for a community-based fitness app: my feed only shows 30-50% of the trainings I do

It also re-appears @me using Android 13, beta app version 22.49.0

@melaLetics did this happen to you again recently? Which session was affected?

Closing this as we have a duplicate report :point_down:t2:

OPEN - No summary of coach day