Autumn Challenge season 💪🏻

Hey everyone :wave:t2:

We’ve got a bit of an internal challenge going on here at Freeletics and it might be something that some of you would like to get involved in along with us all here in the team :wink:

Essentially every 3 days over the next month (roughly) we’ll be doing a different workout. You can access the workout by either tapping the workout name (best if reading this on your mobile) or scanning the QR code (best if you are reading on a screen).

We’ve already completed 3 workouts, but don’t feel like you need to do them - you can join in from the next workout. Just a disclaimer…there are no prizes-this is purely for individual pride :muscle:t2:

The challenges are all Bodyweight only, so no equipment is needed, and is suitable for pretty much everyone, so you won’t see any Pistols or One-Handed Pushups :sweat_smile:

For those of you that want to start the challenge from the very beginning, the 3 Challenges completed so far :point_down:t2:

1. Harvest Hustle

1. Fall Flex

image (1)

1. Sweat November

image (2)

I’ll share the 4th workout below later on today, please do let us know how you get on with each workout!

We’ve got this :muscle:t2:

:clapclapstatic:

2 Likes

Nice!!! I’m on holiday with enough time for coach sessions and these workouts :star_struck:

@Ben I recognised I do not follow you :scream::scream::scream: wanna share your profile?

Make sure you have a bit of time to enjoy yourself as well though!

Is this your way of making sure I do the challenge? :wink: :point_down:t2: I promise I’m doing it :joy:

Ok, Workout #4 from our Autumn Challenge season :muscle:t2:

The glutes and abs definitely get a workout in this one :point_down:t2:

1. Leaf Cruncher

image (3)

Next workout comes on Saturday so you have a few days to start to get these workouts in :muscle:t2:

Great Idea @Ben :+1: Would it be possible to share the workouts in the app too, similar like a daily workout in other apps?

1 Like

Hey Rolf,

We already have the Pushup challenge being featured in the app and this is just meant to be something fun on the side :smile:

Don’t forget you can use this section of the Forum to share your own challenges at any time to other Athletes not in your community :+1:t2:

For those doing some of these workouts I’m sorry that I’m a bit late sharing Workout #5 PUMPKIN SPICE LEGDAY

image (2)

My personal recommendation is not to do this one if you were out the night before :sweat_smile:

A week of vacation with parties (friends’ wedding and birthday) is over. Now it’s time for a couple’s vacation, which at Letics means training, training, training, pool and cocktails. I’ll start the Autumn Challenge tomorrow at the latest. :muscle:

Workout #6, :maple_leaf: AUTUMN ARMS :mechanical_arm: is here for you to try. Just beware: your triceps might not like you after this.

image (3)

Absolutely not.

So, I’m up to date now and waiting for the next one :sunglasses:

Workout 7 dropped over the weekend: CINNAMON SURGE

I think I forgot how hard Squat Reverse Lunges were on the glutes :sweat: Anyway…I remember now!

Enjoy!

And I can also share Workout 8: :jack_o_lantern:PUMPKIN POWER :jack_o_lantern:

image (1)

Who’s tried any of them out?

1 Like

Pumpkin Power is a nice one. Did it today instead of No. 7 (had to postpone this one to Thursday)

1 Like

Anyone still with us?!? We’re almost at the end of this-the end is in sight :muscle:t2:

Workout 9 has dropped: TWILIGHT TONE

image (2)

1 Like

And workout #10 is here, :maple_leaf: MAPLE MUSCLE :muscle:t2: Scan the QR code below or click >>> THIS LINK <<< to open the workout in the app. Enjoy!

image (4)

1 Like

I wish this would never end. I did enjoy each of them.

1 Like

My bad: I totally miss this topic! Will that workouts remain there in the future? I want to try them even if I am going to start it a lillt bit later…

Ok, Workout 11 is here: STAMINA SPICE

Scan the QR code :point_down:t2: or click :point_right:t2: THIS LINK :point_left:t2: to open the workout in the app.

image (5)

Fear not @Tanith - the workouts will be live for a while :+1:t2:

1 Like

Has anyone made it all the way to Workout 12? I’ll have to catch up once I recover from the flu :sneezing_face:

:snowflake: :wolf: :snowflake: WINTER IS COMING :snowflake: :wolf: :snowflake: Scan the QR code below or click :point_right:t2: THIS LINK :point_left:t2: to open the workout in the app.

image (6)

Have fun and crush it :muscle:t2: