Saludos a todos desde Tenerife 😉. Vamos a darle caña al cuerpo

Oh no :see_no_evil: What happened there-was it a training accident?

Oh yes. One of the lovely burpee frogs and my stupidness. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello, I’m Altunc from Turkey;

Konya (Meram) and Aydın (Soke - Kusadasi) are my cities that I’m partially reside.

I know Freeletics for more than 5 years but I have subscription as a FREEATHLETE for 1.5 years.

I hope everyone to be healthy and fit with Freeletics, keep in mind: most important project is yourself, make it a great one!

5 Likes

hi @altuncgezerler hoşgeldin :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi there :grinning: I’m Cláudia, ambassador for Lisbon, Portugal. Really happy to see my dear Freeletics making all this great improvements lately :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hello everyone!

5 Likes

Hello to every freeathlethes here, lots of love from Turkey

5 Likes

Hello from Amsterdam! So happy to be here! :wave::wave:.

4 Likes

Hi There!

Wojciech here. The only Polish ambassador. I am with freeletics since 2015 . I am always willing to help on your journey. You are capable of more than you ever wished. I assure you!

5 Likes

Hello to all . I am paby here . Hope to have some good interaction and questions answered.

4 Likes

Hello from France! Not sure there are many French people around here… English skills are not very good here. :slight_smile:
Nice to join you here anyway ! :hugs:

5 Likes

Hi! Romina here :blush::wave: Freeletics ambassador in Chile :chile: since 2016. I love this new way of being connected, thanks @Ben !

5 Likes

Hello everybody!! I’m Paula , Freeletics Ambassador from Costa Rica :hugs:. I’m so excited about this forum !!! :clap::clap:

6 Likes

Hey people,

It is Mehmet Ali, friends shortly call me “Mali”. I am from Samsun/ Turkey, soon will be moving back to İstanbul.
Its been 1.5 years since i started. I was thinking that exercising with guidance from an app would be last for 3 months at most and I would lose interest. But here I am.

5 Likes

Hello! :black_heart::wave::grinning::norway: From Rune and Fria 🚶🏼‍♂:dog:

We are new Freeletics Ambassadors from Norway.

Follow me in the Freeletics App : Rune Michael Stork

Follow me on Instagram : @Superstorken

I was born in Denmark. I grew up there, but also in England, Switzerland and Norway.

I live in Norway with my fourlegged sidekick Fria and Marit, my girlfriend of 17 years.

I discovered Freeletics in 2017. It was perfect timing. I was struggling mentally and physically from long hours in the office. Freeletics has been key to me quickly getting back on my feet, and now, at the age of 42, I am mentally and physically stronger than I have ever been.

But, this is just the start of my journey, and I am excited, everyday, to continue to grow and learn.

I earn my living as an insurance salesman, which I enjoy, because I talk to new people everyday and it’s a challenging job which keeps me interested. In my sparetime, I love to play the guitar and make up songs, and go for hikes in the woods or by the lake near my flat in Hamar, Norway.

I look forward to meeting you all and I am here to help in any way I can! :pray:

#NoExcuses

#ClapClap
Thanks for the invitation @Ben

6 Likes

Hola!! Llego tarde a presentarme pero aquí estoy!! Soy Miguel Embajador desde Sevilla, España. Encantado de estar aquí :blush:

2 Likes

Hello, I am Nadeem and I have been a free athlete for last 5 years and always enjoyed the Freeletics training. I look forward to enjoy more. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello all!
Newton here from Brazil. I have been training with FL for 2 years.
Thanks for the invite to the forum :grinning:
Great to be part of the community.

3 Likes

Hey @nadeemka2000 and @newtonkaji :wave:t2:

Great that you have been able to join us :clapclapstatic:

3 Likes

Hallo Community!
Vielen Dank für die Aufnahme :grin:
Ich bin Berufssoldat in Österreich und trainiere seit ungefähr 6,5 Jahren mit Freeletics… Es ist faszinierend für mich, wie sehr man seinen Körper und Geist fordern kann. Ich bin begeistert wie am ersten Tag :muscle::blush:

3 Likes