Accessing the 10 years promotion

Obviously.
Check you inbox, I’ve received at least two mails in may mentioning in the subject about the offer.

I shared a screenshot of my May inbox yesterday, so you can see the titles I received. It looks like we don’t always receive the same. I’m guessing now that either some emails have different mailing lists or some have different criteria causing them to go to Spam.
Any experience of how to check those and correct?
Thanks

The emails you receive depend on your app settings (in profile, settings, scroll down to communication).

No communication setting in my app as far as I can tell.
Thanks

1 Like

Go to Terms of Use (my app is in German so it’s hard to me to navigate other “blind”), there it’s se second submenu.

Thanks - I found the settings under privacy. For notifications I have followers and motivation unticked. They don’t seem applicable but I’ll tick them to give it a try with a full set. For emails it looks like the important ones are covered as well. Is it worth ticking the rest to see if anything different comes through?

Notifications will be all messages within the app, personally I’ve deactivated subscribers because it was annoying to get a push notice for that.
The last one in your email setting should be the physical shop, it won’t hurt to have this active as well.

Which one of those settings have been off, as you received at least the motivational mails?

One more thing, you said some emails where forwarded into spam, it’s worth checking your mail settings and set Freeletics as a trustworthy Sender to avoid that.

1 Like

I’m activating all notifications and emails to give that a try.
The only emails I’m aware of going to spam currently are the alerts that someone has replied to my posts in the chat. All the stats / stories / surveys etc seem to be going to my inbox. I would have expected the ‘exclusive offers’ setting to cover the 10 year offer - I’ll keep an eye on it over the next few weeks.
Thanks for help!

Hi everyone,
Please note that as of Wednesday (June 7th), the Life Time Access is not available for purchase anymore. As of today, there are no plans to offer this access again in the future.
Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like