Nutrition App Update

Hello,

I am a long time user and recently restarted my membership after a year of break. I realized that the Nutrition App wasn‘t really updated ever since and the bugs on newer iPhones (mine is 11) is still there.
E.g. at the bottom of the Recipes overview there is always the note „. Or that there is sometimes ab error when I remove a meal from that list. And lastly, it seems that the Recipes list isn‘t sycned between my 2 phones, when I create my meal plan for the week on 1 phone I have to relogin on the other to see the updates there.

So I guess my question is, will there be another update to fix things? Where can one notify about bugs?

Oh and of course: some new recipes would be great along with the possibility to change meal size from e.g. M to L.

Thanks!

For me, it would also be very interesting to know whether the app is still being developed further and whether a subscription to it would still be worthwhile.

Are there any news about this?

@Ben Could we maybe get some information on that please? Would be very good to know, thanks in advance!

Hey Pascal and Noway :wave:t2:

Nutrition is still being fully supported :+1:t2: And we certainly plan on developing this further. Regarding exact next development steps, this is a subject that is currently on the table, and although we have not yet determined the changes that will be made I think when we do get to work on it, it will certainly be to make more than just minor corrections.

We have to prioritise the development of the Freeletics experience, and the feedback that we receive regularly from the Community plays a huge role in how we do this. Just this year we have made huge updates to the Freeletics experience: Badges, Dumbbell and Kettlebell Journeys, Resistance integration in to Bodyweight, Skill Progressions, and now Group Challenges. All of these improvements have required the mobilisation of all of our resources, which means that other areas such as the Nutrition App have not had any significant updates during this period.

I know that there are lots of things that we haven’t done-just looking at the feature request section I can see a whole host of requests that regularly come up, but we can only do so much at any one time.

From my side, I’ll make sure that Nutrition continues to be discussed :+1:t2:

:clapclapstatic:

2 Likes

Still last update was Jan 27 2020 for Android.

1 Like

That is about the same time when there was an update on iOS. Apple Store says 1 year ago.

At this point it seems that the Nutrition app isn’t really a priority compared to the Freeletics app, even though its arguably as important as working out. I mean not even bugs are dealt with?

I definitely won’t extend the membership unless there is a significant update coming with new features & recipes. And I doubt that’ll happen.

1 Like

Are there any updates on this app? I use it a lot, and I really like it, but i’ve been getting always the same recipes, for months and months… a little variety would be great!

A great update would be if we could choose the size of a meal when we pick from the recipe list, and then it would be added to our daily meals.

As the OP I can say that I followed through and have not extended my membership. Meanwhile, I created my own meal plan, i.e. couple of options for each meal of the day and keep adding to it.

If I were you, I wouldn‘t put much hope on updates, since the last iOS update is still from 2 years ago. They are obviously milking the cow for as long as possible without feeding it.

1 Like

Hi @carlossantos , I believe the app hasn’t been updated in more than 2 years now, so I wouldn’t think an update would be planned…

Hi @TomG, out of curiosity, does Freeletics intend to continue with this app or will it be discontinued?

Hi @carlossantos, I really have no idea, but I would say that they’re planning on continuing with this app. At least. there are no signs of the contrary at the moment.

No updates here from Freeletics? Last reply in October 21, and nothing happened since then? That’s kinda poor, to be honest.

1 Like