About the Bugs and technical support category

Think you found a bug or need a helping hand from the community? Post your troubles here.

Hi @Ben ,

My app is no longer loading. I’ve tried updating, restarting of the app, restarting of my phone. But I keep getting this screen (and yes, my internet is working fine wifi and 4G same issue):

iPhone iOS 16.1.2
Freeletics: 22.51.0

Please help because I can’t do my workout this evening without the app working :woozy_face:

Kind regards,
Rein

No worries @Rein, this can happen sometimes if you change a password or something like that :+1:t2:

Just log out then back in. If you aren’t able to log out, just delete the app then reinstall from your app store.

:clapclapstatic:

Hi, So I’m not sure if makes sense to have an active cool down routine focusing in muscles I didn’t exercise that day…
Could you advise?
Also, a suggestion… Once that you finished a step in the day’s routine, how about to automatically scroll down to the next step, instead to always return to the top of the routine list. If you are all shaked from the last exercises, it is difficult to scroll and select the next step…
Thanks!
Omar

Hello,

since last update the training videos I stream to Chromecast are no longer playing. I only have a still picture. The Countdown is displayed correctly.
I tried it with no luck on two different Android devices. Google Pixel 6a and Huawei P20 Lite.

With kind regards
Achim

Hi @Ben,

One of the recent updates introduced a new screen resizing bug on Android:

I can open the same screen several times and most of the time it is broken, sometimes it is displayed correctly:

I am experiencing this bug on several phones (Samsung A21S and Motorola Moto E13) that have Nova Launcher installed in common.

Freeletics 24.8.4

Cheers,
Tom