Workout not shown in my feed

My today’s workout has not been shown on my feed. Instead I have been asked for my review as a beta tester. Maybe this pop up interrupted the workload.

**Before reporting a potential bug, please first try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. **

In order for our technical engineers to reproduce and understand your problem as quickly as possible, we usually need answers to the following questions :point_down:t2:

-Description of every single step you made until you encountered this error-what did you do, what happened?
:point_right:t2:

-What is the brand and model of your mobile device? (for example iPhone 13 / Galaxy S21)

-Which operation system is your device using? (for example iOS 13 / Android 11)

-Which version of the Freeletics app are you using? (for example 6.37)

-Which language is your app set to?

-Which timezone/state/country are you in?

-What date and time did this problem occur?

-Which browser you are using (if experiencing a bug on our website)?

Please also attach screenshots or a screen recording showing step by step how you encounter this problem :point_down:t2:

Be aware that it can take some time to reproduce and fix certain bugs, and so we do not normally give in-depth updates when resolving reported problems.

:clapclapstatic:

Friendly reminder that it does help if you fill out the form instead of just saying the problem, without any further information :slight_smile:

Plus, in this case, it would be really helpful to know in detail where you pushed what button or what you closed, etc.
Leaving the app or just the coach screen after finishing and before posting the coach session will lead to not post the session.

1 Like

It worked as you described. I left the app as I was asked to provide a feedback. In other words providing feedback prevents a user from posting his training in a feed. Yes, one can post a screenshot manually but it is not possible to post the training session I mean complete list of exercises which is a pity. It would be nice to be able to do it not just immediately after training or at least to be able to open the content of the past trainings to allow f.i. screenshots

I encountered the same issue today.

I was asked for feedback after i was done with my cooldown. I accidentally clicked on yes and the freeletics app navigated me to the appStore. I hit the back button twice so that i got back to the freeletics app, but i was not able to publish my workout to the feed.

Phone: Mi Note 10Lite with Android 12
Freeletics App Version: 24.27.2
Language: german

1 Like