Accessing the 10 years promotion

Hi.

Have you seen this?

They promised a solution for that. Is your subscription over?

1 Like

Hi Jo :wave:t2:

Yup! We might even see it at some point this upcoming week, but it’s much more likely the week after next. It will remain a time limited offer, so make sure to check back here :+1:t2:

:clapclapstatic:

+1 waiting for it

I’m also waiting for lifetime access. I subscribed via iOS and it ends next February. But I’m really looking forward to purchase the lifetime access when the technical issue will be resolved. Following the topic.

Hi together,

Just want to clarify further: the offer of lifetime access including the promoted discount will be available for those already having a subscription?
As stated before, it is now possible to purchase the offer but it changes to the normal price (which is again not the solution most likely everyone here is looking for).

1 Like

I really hope this will be made availyble to current subscribers at the same price that is marketed on the website currently. Otherwhise I will be deeply disappointed with freeletics!
So I’m very much looking forward to buy a lifetime subscription for loyal supporters at this or even a better price, you know give a little bonus to your fans :wink:

Interestingly, adding a “Forever” subscription for my current Program (Coach) is now available, switching to (Coach & Nutrition) is not.
Will someone inform here, if & when things will be possible?
I honestly feel a little lost with this kind of communication .

@wolf @Thomas It should work now.

It is not clear for me how it works now.

I have a subscription purchased over the Google Play Store and when I try to get the lifetime subscription, I need to log in and directly get the message: You have already purchased this coach.

I assume @Ben will provide more information in the next days, when it is now working.

I’ll share detailed instructions shortly :+1:t2:

1 Like

same issue here … looking forward to an update

Hello @here :wave:t2:

So, for those of you who haven’t yet been able to purchase a Lifetime Access (LTA) due to having an active subscription, you are now able to do so :partying_face:

You must purchase LTA from our website.

1. Go to www.freeletics.com and log in to your account :point_down:t2:

2. Go to your active subscription and make sure the future renewal is cancelled by clicking the link :point_down:t2: and hitting “Cancel subscription”.

You will receive an email confirming this has been cancelled. :warning::warning::warning: If you have a subscription from your App Store you NEED to cancel this in your App Store!!! :warning::warning::warning:

3. You can now click on www.freeletics.com/training/coach/get/ to purchase your LTA

As with any online purchase, you can withdraw from this purchase by contacting our team in the first 14 days after payment via this contact form.

Once you’ve done that, you’re ready to go :muscle:t2: Any questions please throw them below. Time to smash out an Aphrodite :wink:

3 Likes

This doesn’t work on Android. I have cancelled my subscription in Google Play store, but I am still not able to purchase. When clicking on the link, I am still sent to the page with the popup saying ‘Your limited offer awaits. Follow the steps below to get Lifetime Access to Freeletics.’

1 Like

I probably was not clear. I purchased the Coach through the Google Play Store. It is cancelled in the Google Play Store, but Freeletics does not let me purchase this promotion.

Hi @Ben
Thanks, that worked for me!
Why I pay 80.- more than you is another question, but never look a gift horse in the mouth!
Happy to be a lifetime Free Athlete :slight_smile:

Best regards
Thomas

For me it is only possible to purchase the Training Coach for the reduced price. When i click on the right button with the “Training and Nutrion Bundle”, I am redirected to a page where I should download the mobile app??

Thanks @Ben for this detailed explanation! Worked and now I am a LifeTime Free Athlete :muscle: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :+1:

As a comment: I only purchased the Training Coach not the Bundle with the Nutrition App.

One of my community reported the same.

It doesent work for the training and nutrition bundle for me, only for the training bundle… :frowning:

Hey Bernhard,

Developer here… Could you please give me a bit more context? I’ve been trying to reproduce the issue, but it’s been working for me.

Could you give me the link of the paywall where you select the product?

If I understand you correctly, you already have a running subscription, is that correct?

Cheers,
Gabor