Accessing the 10 years promotion

Hi Gabor,

i think i have the same issue.

I clicked on this page on the two links: Intensive workouts & individual training plans | FREELETICS

Here are the two product links:

1:

• deleted -
  • deleted -

The first one take me to the checkout.
The second one redirects me only to this page: pages. download

I removed the links because the system tells me that new users can post only one link…

And yes i had a active subscription but i cancelled today already.

Thank you David, I will look into it.

Bad news @Ben and the FL team… you’ll be forever condamned to endure my stupid questions, because IT WORKED !!!

Luc

THANKS A LOT

4 Likes

One thing just occurred to me.
I have a training subscription that is still running without nutrition. But I want to buy the bundle with nutrition.

Maybe there is a connection here

Hey David, I found the issue. It’s holidays tomorrow, so we will be able fix it only by Monday or Tuesday the latest. Will get back to you once it’s done. Thank you a lot for your patience :pray:

2 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile:

Have a nice holiday :wink:

@thegabornator

Hi,

I am also interested in the lifetime subscription. The last time I bought the “normal” subscription I paid vie google Playstore. After the purchase I cancelled the supscription in the google playstore. But in my account on the freeletcs site its listed as active supscription. Because of this I still can’t purchase the lifetime subscription.

Can you please look after this issue.

@martinhuebscher Your issue sounds similar to mine, which was fixed by @Ben

@Ben I also have another issue now.

The link to the LTA training subscription works (Intensive workouts & individual training plans | FREELETICS) and brings up the payment form. Excellent!

BUT the link to the LTA training + nutrition subscription does not work. ( Intensive workouts & individual training plans | FREELETICS) . This just takes me back to the page to download the app from Apple or Google Play.

Can you check this for me?
Has anyone else managed to get both training + nutrition successfully? I have never subscribed to nutrition, only the training coach.

Hello, same problem as david.holl on my account

‘‘The first one take me to the checkout.’’
‘‘The second one redirects me only to this page: pages. download’’

Thanks for your help.

worked without any issues :slight_smile: Thank you!

Hello. The lifetime freelectics promo is available until each day to purchase?

I’m seeing this exact same issue, I never used the nutrition when I had it because it seemed like very expensive shopping and quite wasteful from a food prep point of view. But I’m tempted to have it if it’s a lifetime offer, just in case I want to try it for a while…

Any updates from @Ben or @thegabornator, will this bug be fixed soon too?

Same problem for me

If you are having problems getting the Training & Nutrition option please take note of the above :point_up:t2:

Thank you :pray:t2:

:clapclapstatic:

1 Like

Hello. The lifetime freelectics promo is available until each day to purchase?

Hey Filipe,

Not quite sure if that is your question: The 10years lifetime promotion is available in May.
May 31th would be the last.

Hope this helps :clapclapstatic:
Freddy

1 Like

Ahh yes! Now I actually look at a calendar that makes much more sense! I’m getting my days all mixed up again! Apologies! :persevere:

Hi David, I found out that it’s been fixed last Friday already by my colleague :tada: . I just wanted to put it out there for everyone else to see.

3 Likes

Hello. I’ve cancelled my subcription, and I´ve followed every link possible and still don’t get the option of the lifetime access (just 3 - 6 - 12 months option). Any help, please? I would really like to get it