Bye and all the best

Today, I have finished my 3rd journey and taken a decision to have a break from the Freeletics stuff. The app helped me a lot in the beginning but now I find its sessions a little bit boring and what’s even worse not pushing me forward in any way. I also miss a lot of information on what to do and why and l miss more customizations and functionalities in the application whose development is imho sleepy (if not dead) and if something, then especially capable of (broken) promises consulting. Therefore, I am going to give it a try with a commercial rival product to see the difference on my own skin. Maybe I will get back here someday.

3 Likes

Curious to find out more of your painpoints as i recently gave my feedback to development team.

1 Like

Hi, I have left fot a rival product. To be honest I should have done that much sooner. Freeletics looks cool but traning sessions are just random sets of exercises. It provides no feedback, no dashboard, no meaningful stats on your journey to better yourself. Development is unresponsive maybe dead, if reacts then just promises and naysayers. On the contrary, one thing is excellent. All these videos showing how to perform exercises. For beginners it is great to see how to. All the rest is moreless overrated crap.

which other app are you using now?

1 Like

Send me DM and I will tell.

Unfortunately I am not able to send DMs.
Edit: now I am and I have sent you a DM.

1 Like

That’s strange. I cannot send you DM either. Well, currently I am training with Dr. Muscle app.