About the App Feedback category

Discussion about the Freeletics app, its organization, how it works, and how we can improve it.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Training on website or app

I use the freeletics app on the phone and maybe as you can see im using it for a long time. Not long ago i trier for the first time the coach app and i find it very easy to use. For that i want to thank the freeletics organisation. I have a small coment on the videos for the training. Is it possible that i choose only male or only female that does the excersis examples on the app. Cause i think for a male is it more motevating if a atheletic male does the excersises. Thats what goal is… to have that body and otherwise a female has a goal to have a body like the female actresses in the app.

Hallo, fruher gab es bei Eizelübungen wenn man sie gestatet hatte einen Übungs źähler boton. Warum hatte man den enfernt?! Wenn man zb. 500 Burpees macht ist es schwer da noch richtig mitzu zählen.

fg Peter Pitt

I’d like to propose to have journeys that can complement specific sports. My case, I play tennis and would like to chose a journey that could help me to strengthen my body to improve my performance in the court.

Hi. In the latest version of the app, I no longer can skip “rest”. Can you avoid removing functionality when releasing new versions? I expect this has been done on the basis that the rest is important, fine I get the principle. The thing is, for the running I don’t take my phone, I just go out in the countryside and do the suggested training with my old Casio watch. Previously once back in the house, I could previously just skip through the running steps but now the mandatory rest means this is no longer possible easily. So a very unhelpful update to remove the option to skip the rest. Can it please be added back?

Another thing is that the text in my app in the latest version is tiny, any ideas? See screenshot.

For both points the latest version of the app is worse than the older version. Hopefully a newer version can address these two things.

I have no idea how to make my own post on this. There should be a contact email. Anyway. I appreciate the new feature that you can preview all of the workout. However, you can now accidentally start at the interval section, skipping the warm up if you are in preview for the interval part. I did this accidentally today and though I was doing the warm up. Wasn’t. Went back to so warm up and then injured myself in the cool down. Please change this so people don’t miss the warm up sessions. Also please please please add a dairy free options for the nutrition app! It’s been in the works forever apparently but still no sign. It’s very heavily dairy or egg based which amby people are intolerant or allergic to. So very difficult to reach protein goals on the app.