Group challenge feature-we need your input!

I like the idea of the challenge feature and I think it’s perfect for challenging friends. But I noticed the following:

• The goal of the challenge is not very clear. Is it about doing more, being faster, or just persevering every day?

• It is essential to have a menu to manage my challenges (exit, delete, quit, mark winners, etc.)

2 Likes

Hi @Ben

Some further feedback based on some use of the challange feature:

• Challanges appears to be limited to 7 days only. As mentioned in my previous comment, we could do with some functionality around challange settings so that we could adjust this too e.g. make it a 30/60/90 day challange etc.
  • More options around what single exercises we can choose from would be great. I’m assuming it’s probably because its still in beta that the current options are limited to push-ups, pull-ups and a few others, but thought i’d mention it.

Thanks,
Rua

1 Like

Hey @Josh and welcome :wave:t2:

Thanks for the feedback-could you give us a bit more information on your second remark? What would that look like in the app? What kind of things would you want to be able to do here?

:clapclapstatic:

Hey @rua.donn, absolutely-it is still very much a work in progress! Feedback like this is definitely helping us to refine it :+1:t2:

Hi @Ben

Basically, I imagine the following features:

• I would like to be able to invite other athletes directly in the app and not via a link (the other person should see a popup with the buttons accept / decline)
  • As an admin, I would like to select the duration of the challenge or be able to end the challenge early.
  • It would be cool to add also workouts or excise combinations to a challenge
  • In my opinion, a ranking list should be integrated, sorted according to the number of days reached and speed
  • Since a challenge would also be public, the admin should be able to exclude cheaters from the challenge

Does this explain what I mean?

2 Likes

Hi,
I’d like to have my challenges integrated into my training week by the coach.
Would this be possible? At least as a selectable option in the coach settings? I’m convinced that people would use this feature way more often, then!
Best,
Christian

3 Likes

Daily notification for summary of the challenge: For example like this “Rolf, Berfin, Miguel and 13 more joined the blah blah blah challenge.”

Hi all!

I would like to express my thoughts about challenges on Freeletics app.

*Option to set a start date for the challenge

When I create a challenge, it immediately starts. I would love it if I was able to set a start date for the challenge. This way it would be possible for a lot of people who share similar goals to get together in advance.

*Option to set duration for the challenge

The challenges last 7 days. It would be great to set duration of the challange. Maybe for 3 days, maybe for 30 days!

*Cancel a challenge

Let’s hope we wouldn’t need to cancel a challenge, but it would be nice to have the option. :slight_smile:

Do you think these features would be helpful? Share your thoughts in this thread! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would love a bit more fuss when you complete a challenge - a bit like when you finish a workout or a training journey!

Also, I wish it had a bit more understanding of like when you have completed that days workout - at the moment it seems to just count the number of workouts in the period? Or at least it gives you the option to try doing the challenge again on that day (I’ve never actually tried it, but like the challenge screen doesn’t change generally before and after you’ve done the workout).

1 Like

Well done :black_flag::muscle::v: #clapclap

Hey everyone :wave:t2:

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone who contributed feedback so far. We were able to make a few changes to this feature already, and some of the feedback here really helped make those changes a reality.

There is still a bit of work to do, so please do feel free to continue to leave feedback on the feature if you have any ideas or gripes you want to share.

1 Like