Journey history

hi
how do I see my Training Journey history? I want to see which training journeys I have completed previously
thanks
andy

Hey Andy :wave:t2:

It really isn’t possible to see this in the app at the moment, but this is hopefully going to be something that we can improve in the near future :+1:t2:

I’ll get in touch with you via PM and I should be able to help you out here in the meantime :wink:

:clapclapstatic:

1 Like

High Ben,

Is it already possible to see the history of the training journey? This would be very favorabel to add this feature. Specially when after a journey of 12 weeks you want to continue on the next one and don’t know anymore which you had previous. I like to do journeys cardio/muscle and next one running. When I choose I want to know which one I already did…
Thank you so much for your reply
Rudmer

1 Like

Hi Rudmer,

welcome to the forum! :clapclapstatic:

Unfortunately it’s currently not possible to get the history of your training journeys. But Freeletics sends you an email whenever you start new one. That’s the way I track my TJs, but I’m not sure if one needs to enable a setting for this, though.

Mail subject is “Your new training journey” … from sender “instructors@email.freeletics.com” - if you have kept those you can find your personal TJ-history.

Hope this helps!
Cheers
Freddy

2 Likes

For this, you have to allow Freeletics to send emails (under Profile, Settings, and then I guess “privacy policy” - my settings is in German so I don’t know the exact wording).