Todayās workout actually did count towards the challenge for me. Perhaps the last one did not because I may have rescheduled some workouts for this week? I still think that would be odd, as both sessions were complete and part of the same week.
Please, help me to get support.
I.must have a bug or something coz despite i subscribed to the challenge before the start, i cannot get to the coach session. It says ācongratulations on completing your training sessionā¦ā every day the same since the beginning. I also disinstalled the app ane re installed but it doesnt work⦠so.sad. i was excited about this oneā¦
Help pls.
It doesnt work.
How do you get real support here?
I have a lifetime subscription but I cannot even do a challenge because the system doent work⦠kinda frustrating.
Ho! I got full subscruption, latest app and joined the kickstart! But i canāt actually find the way to launch the workout! Seems bugged. I got galaxy s24 updated. Any way out?
Thank you, Riccardo
@riccardo.piccinato Did you read the post exactly above yours? It seems someone found a solution / workaround.
joined the challenge and finished 2 coach sessions already. But none of them is counted on the challenge. Anybody can help?
Yes and no workoround for me in the post. But I found the problem: need to set the day in training journey with coach, even if Is not a training journey, and you can do with all training journey. Otherwise you canāt start (that were my problem). Absurd.
I found the solution, read my last post
Thatās a great workaround @simon.a.grant ! Now my sessions have been counted correctly, too.
Yes seems to work, Iāve just had to exit then restart the challenge again for todayās session to count though. Hopefully the can find the bug so I donāt have to do that every day ![]()
How do you get to the coach sessions? From what I understand, theyāre separate from the training journal personal training sessions, but when I click on āgo to coach sessionā, if just brings me to my training journey session and then they workout doesnāt count towards the challenge. Iāve tried leaving the challenge and rejoining, but nothing changed.
Hello everyone,
Just to let you know that this issue that some of you are facing has been reported, and itās being investigated. Weāll let you know as soon as we have more info on that.
Thank you for your patience!
Hi - I joined the Get Real Challenge and have completed two of my ātraining journeyā workouts since then, but they arenāt reflected on my challenge page. It still says I have 0/18 completed. Am I misunderstanding something or is there a technology glitch for me? I donāt see any specific challenge workouts, so I assumed it was just for the workouts we are doing on our training journey. Please help me understand what the deal is! Thanks!
I have the same problem. Two training journey completed and zero workouts marked in the challengeā¦
Hey @here ![]()
Can I just check if anyone is still having trouble with an incorrect session count showing in their challenge overview? Please let me know it so!
![]()





