Removal of the Remote Apple Watch experimental app

Still missing the Watch App, it’s summer… Strava calling for Runs…

2 Likes

I just made a request for refund on a 1 year subscription that I did yesterday because I didn’t realize the support for the apple watch wasn’t there anymore.
What a disappointment.
Apple Fitness is great for yoga, so I will subscribe again to check their other trainings.

3 Likes

Ok, I moved away from FL after 8+ years when you killed the Apple Watch App. I’m ready to come back, but not until there is a Watch App again. Do you have any timeline on this? I’d like to know for how long of a subscription I have to sign with an alternative fitness program. Thanks.

4 Likes

Wearables are the future. Apple Watch sales are breaking new records. It’s unbelievable to me that a company like Freeletics, which I always thought was innovative, can turn a blind eye like this. More than that, they take a step backwards. This will surely cost them the lead in fitness apps…

3 Likes

I don’t usually comment, but this time I even changed browsers and logged in so that I could vent my frustration here. The whole thing is just incredibly ignorant and disloyal to the community.

4 Likes

I was looking into buying apple watch only for FL training reason, other that that I would have 0 use out of it as I’m not that big into smart watches.

It was mentioned that very small % of people were using the feature and it seems like all those small % came to this post to comment their dissatisfaction.

Also reading through all of the comments above I learned that apple watch integration was experimental and not even properly advertised so to me it doesn’t seem like a good idea to share about how many people were using this feature and use it as a justification for removal.

Just my 2 cents

Hopefully this feature will return and stay so I may again consider buying the watch.

4 Likes

Why Apple Watch feature is not there ? I remember it used to be there when I last used the Freelatics in 2021.