Saludos a todos desde Tenerife 😉. Vamos a darle caña al cuerpo

hey Alexia!
I had to look up hypermobile :upside_down_face: now I believe my fingers and elbows might be double jointed. Anyways, welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Bonjour à tous,
Karl, je m’entraîne avec freeletics depuis à peu près un an, motivation encore pas terrible parfois… Mais j’y retourne toujours :blush::muscle:

2 Likes

Hello everyone.
This is Damian from Mexico.
Thanks for the forum.
I love freeletics.

3 Likes

Quite a lot of the population have a degree of hypermobility! But luckily most people don’t get pain or injury from it, so can mostly ignore it. I have chronic injuries in a few of my joints, so I have to be careful.

1 Like

Hello guys! I am Sriharsha from India. Got a subscription for myself to loose weight. I did 3 perfect weeks but my diet was not perfect. I gained stamina and now able to do more repetitions but did not loose any weight.

Hoping for the best.

3 Likes

Hey Damian :wave:t2: Great to see you here!

Hi Ben!
Nice to se you too! :grinning:

Hi guys! So thrilled to join the community)
My name is Maks, I’m from Kyiv, Ukraine. I’ve been training with Freeletics for about 5 years and it has been an amazing experience!
I would be happy to meet and train with Free Athletes from Ukraine if there are any here, but also would love to follow and chat with other FA form all over the world.
Have a greeeeeeeat day

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

2 Likes

Hi Matt :wave:t2: Welcome to the Freeletics Forum :partying_face:

Hi everyone! Great idea to have a Forum! Quickly want to introduce myself, I’m from Scotland originally and have been using Freeletics just over a year :muscle:

4 Likes

Hello

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the Freeletics Forum :wave:t2:

Hello! New user from US, DFW area. I’ve only been using Freeletics for a week now but will definitely be using it for a long time to come. I’ve tried a lot of fitness apps and this is the best so far.

4 Likes

Hey Chase :wave:t2: Welcome!

Hi, new paid subscriber and looking forward to it… have been using Freeletics now a couple of weeks. 1 main question: I don’t get notifications from the Coach on IOS. Something like “this training is planned today”. Funny thing is I do sometimes get other notifications from Freeletics but not from the coach to do the actual training - is this normal?

1 Like

Hey @JoBar :wave:t2: Welcome to Freeletics!

This :point_up:t2: isn’t something that is currently featured in the app. We did test this, I want to say earlier this year but it could have been end of last year, but it wasn’t something that really took off.

:clapclapstatic:

Hi. I am a new to freeletics but have ben working out for a few years already. I am looking to get my motivation and energy back after having my second kid!!
I have a question : is there a feature for weighted calisthenics ? If i want to choose manually to do low rep weighted pullups (3-5 rep range) how can i notify this in the app?
Thanks

Hello. I would like to ask what is the purpose of coming up with a different competency levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced)? What is its effectiveness as well?

Hey @user1 :wave:t2: Welcome to the Freeletics Forum :muscle:t2:

I don’t really understand the question if I’m honest. Could you try to expand and give a bit more detail? Also, please post any questions that you have in the Forum section below :point_down:t2:

:clapclapstatic: