Saludos a todos desde Tenerife 😉. Vamos a darle caña al cuerpo

2 posts were split to a new topic: Training and different competency levels

Hey Team! Happy to be here.

3 Likes

Hello Fellow Fitness enthusiasts. Just got a subscription and I am looking forward to my journey with freeletics and you all. :wave:

3 Likes

Hey @MeAndMyMat :wave:t2: Welcome to the Forum! How are you getting on with your training?

:clapclapstatic:

And a big :wave:t2: to you as well Suhail! Welcome :smiley:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: Hum i posted a message this morning and forgot to say Hello first. Well, I’m left handed, so i can do things in a different order right ?

I’m from France, formerly Paris region and - lucky me - moved recently to the countryside near the city of Blois, in the Chateaux de la Loire region.

I’m 48, have followed a few bodyweight programs and now am at the beginning of my second round of the Hybrid Strengh program, which i like a lot.

I struggle with nutrition and food mainly, I’m slim (170cm, 55kg) and have a loooooooonnggg list of food intolerances (mainly FODMAPs, and some other carbs), which complicates my life and has a negative impact on my results in terms of body shape, and my global energy level.

4 Likes

Salut :wink:
Karl, 49 ans, à côté d’Orléans,
Même soucis pour le poids les intolérances alimentaires en moins…
170cm 55kgs
Bienvenu :+1::muscle:

1 Like

Salut voisin :slight_smile: Merci bien. Je suis partisan de crééer un groupe Facebook pour la région et tenter de s’entrainer tous ensemble une fois de temps en temps :wink:

2 Likes

Bonne idée :+1:

1 Like

Hi, I’m Jorge, from Colombia; joined the Freeletics app 6 months ago and I’m loving it.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Just joined the forum. but using the App for a year now. Curious to know if there are any Freeletics groups training in or around Mossley Hill, Liverpool, England? Wold love to join.

Thanks
Haroon

4 Likes

Hey Haroon!

Welcome to the Forum :wave:t2: I’ve had a quick look and I can’t see any official Freeletics Training Spots in that area :cry:

1 Like

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the welcome and answering my question.

2 Likes

Hello everybody! Glad to be here and Happy New year!

4 Likes

Hello everyone!
This is Nereo from Mexico
Great forum
I love freeletics

4 Likes

Hi I just joined from recommended by a family friend.

Just a question. How do I reset the settings for dumbell workout it’s asking me to do 17.5KG x2. I definitely can’t lift that heavy.

Where is the part where it gives the option to be unfit.

2 Likes

Hi.
I am a pretty experienced athlete. Been into crossfit and bootcamp the last 5 or 6 years. Now I’m more of a HIIT, barbell, TRX and kettlebell guy.
No matter what it is I am adamant about HR tracking. I shoot for 2-4 minutes above 90% for HIIT or 30-40 above 65% for endurance.
I use a wahoo TICKR chest strap and a Polar Ignite watch for tracking. It seems to me that most fitness watches/trackers are geared towards runners. I run but thats not my “jam”. The Polar app is my favorite because it combines all my fitness data with my #1 priority - live HR graph for workouts.
I’m also a a MyFitnessPal premium member.
I’m trying Freeletics for the personalized programming.
Am I in the right place?

3 Likes

Hi,

Welcome to Freeletics . The more feedback you give the App at the end of each workout, the more it tailors to your abilities. There’s plenty of workouts that I’m sure you’ll love. There’s also Training Journeys, single exercises, god workouts and time based workouts on the app. My personal favourite at the moment is Aphrodite and jump rope workouts. All the best.

3 Likes

Hello!

I am Nu from Montreal , Canada :canada:. Thrilled to have found this platform!

Feel free to connect with me on my instagram @indipride!

Let’s get sweaty :hot_face:

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Problems with the app