User based exercises

Since there are many requests to add certain exercises it would make sense to allow for user created exercises. I train a lot with double kettlebells and would like to add them to my challenges. Allowing me to create custom exercises per user would allow us to adjust freeletics closer to our optimal workout program.

5 Likes

Yes, I would love to see that as well. It would also help the Freeletics team to see which non-included exercises are most popular, so they might include those at a later point.

1 Like

I second this. It’s unreasonable to expet every single exercise to be added with proper instructions/recordings and so on. but specially with custom workouts feature now, It would be really helpful if we could create a custom workout .

We really need this:

It opens up an entire new level of socialization also. Peoples public profiles list their own custom workouts if they executed them lately. I can see myself creating custom workouts and sharing them with others using this flow. I just need support for user-defined exercises.

I mentioned that in the other post here also: