960 km in a single training. bug?

Hello,
Please see attachment.
It says I have run 960 km on today’s training.
I don’t quite remember that distance.
Why so ? A bug?
Thanks

Hi,
**Before reporting a potential bug, please first try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. **

In order for our technical engineers to reproduce and understand your problem as quickly as possible, we usually need answers to the following questions :point_down:t2:

-Description of every single step you made until you encountered this error-what did you do, what happened?
:point_right:t2:

-What is the brand and model of your mobile device? (for example iPhone 13 / Galaxy S21)

-Which operation system is your device using? (for example iOS 13 / Android 11)

-Which version of the Freeletics app are you using? (for example 6.37)

-Which language is your app set to?

-Which timezone/state/country are you in?

-What date and time did this problem occur?

-Which browser you are using (if experiencing a bug on our website)?

Please also attach screenshots or a screen recording showing step by step how you encounter this problem :point_down:t2:

Be aware that it can take some time to reproduce and fix certain bugs, and so we do not normally give in-depth updates when resolving reported problems.

:clapclapstatic:

Hey! In Freeletics, I haven’t seen that behavior, try to use another app to make sure that your phone is working fine, I mean, sometimes the gps get lost and then its measurement is totally crazy.

Hello,

You will find all the answers down in this email.

Could the error come from the fact that I am now running with my phone in my hand instead of leaving it on the side of the running track?

BTW, it seems to come back to normal today (see attachments)

Thanks
Olivier

@LaurentGuy if you check again the activity from the “community” tab instead of the “Coach” one, can you still see the unit in km?

Hello
There is no changeIt is still in km on both tabs see attachment

Envoyé de mon iPhone

1 Like

Thanks.
The bug is now reported and will be worked on it.
Please note that it’s only a displaying bug, and it won’t affect the coach.

Wow how you get those highlighting red colors? Is this new?

Hello,
No I don’t think it is new!
Red color highlights are displayed when you start the ‘Hell Week’ at the end of your journey. It is 7 Gods workout in a row everyday with no other option possible.
Regards

1 Like