A running or cardio plan to balance weight and health

Hello, I’m planning to subscribe to Freeletics. I would like to ask a few questions, if for example in the first month I did a whole body workout and not just training in certain parts for 3 times a week. I also did cardio in the same month 2-3 times a week. Then, in the next month I just want to do exercise other than cardio that also maintains my weight because of the belly fat. Does Freeletics provide cardio training other than running or cycling? Maybe it’s like a regular workout. Thank You

Hey there and a big welcome to Freeletics :wave:t2:

I’m not sure I understand the question 100% but let me try to answer in some points below :point_down:t2:

Freeletics Training Journeys are all “Full-body Training plans”. Yes, some sessions will have a greater focus in one body area over another, but over the course of the entire Training Journey you have a Full-Body training experience.

Some Training Journeys are more cardio focused than others, and for sure you can combine them with cardio training that you might do outside the app. Just be careful not to overtrain!

If you are worried about belly fat, exercise is really only one piece of the solution. You really do need to consider your nutrition plan. You can train 12 hours a day, but if your nutrition plan is s##t, and you are eating more calories than you are using each day, that belly fat is going to go nowhere.

Yes! Take a look at our Bodyweight Training Journeys under " Fitness Goal - Lose Weight" :point_down:t2:

:clapclapstatic:

1 Like