Apple Watch support ( petition ) .. comment YES

Definitely, although I would say add android into this as well. I recently moved over to AR just for this reason. Watch support gets a yes from me.

3 Likes

Yes please !

2 Likes

Yes, please!

2 Likes

YES!!! i’m starting the running journey, it makes no sense to have to bring my iPhone.

3 Likes

Yes, please!

2 Likes

yessssss !

2 Likes

Yes please!!

2 Likes

Yes! This was a huge loss for FL, bring it back!

2 Likes

Hello Paolo
and the picture of the next exercice If we can add stk :smile:

4 Likes

yes and ready to be a Beta tester !

2 Likes

Yes please! I want to move to next exercise from the watch, it’s very useful!

2 Likes

Yes please

1 Like

YES!! PLEASE!!!

Resuming the training recently (after several months forced training pause due to an injury) I could never ever imagine they would have removed such an essential part.
Like many others here I tried to find the mistake on my side for a while until I found this forum via Google detours… :frowning_face:
I got so much used to use the watch and am so much frustrated about this decision (and also about the fact that it was not even communicated) that I seriously consider to cancel my account.
And I am one of the first day users who started still with the printed PDFs…

1 Like

Hell yes!

1 Like

Yes, please!

1 Like

Yes.
Training just with the Phone sucks: after every activity you have to tap the phone, place it somewhere near. With a watch you have easy acess, stream the instructions easier…

2 Likes

Yes, please bring back the Apple Watch feature… This completely changed the way of training for me (remote control while doing intervall runs in winter, doing several excercises that aren’t directly on the floor (f.e. rope jumps/ pullups)… so much more efficient and fun.

1 Like

Yes, please

2 Likes

Yes please!

1 Like

Yes please!

1 Like