It was too useful. Even with only the basic functions

47 Likes

I second this request!

9 Likes

Please Restore.

8 Likes

Yes please. It was really useful.

9 Likes

Please restore. Removing the app without user coms or consultation was a shite move TBH.

7 Likes

Please restore!!!

6 Likes

Yes, please! Without it is reason enough to quit my subscription. Touching my phone 30 times during the workout is just a pain…

7 Likes

I have used Freeletics for 3 plus years now and am very disappointed to see that that AW app was discarded. Having to touch my phone every 30 seconds is disruptive to my focus and greatly diminishes my motivation for PB’s. I’ve transformed my body through Freeletics and have enjoyed the journey. Hopefully you will find a way to keep/upgrade the AW app. In the meantime i will be looking for a new journey to begin.

11 Likes

Please restore…

4 Likes

Please restore. I can live with the small bugs!

3 Likes

It’s very helpful use Freeletics in Apple Watch when we do running training. Please restore

5 Likes

Same here, I find the watch app very useful to pass workouts, on runs etc.

4 Likes

Please return the Apple Watch app to us!

5 Likes

Please review this in your upcoming releases. I have been using Freeletics for over 5 years, and when the app for Apple Watch came, it was a real dealbreaker for me. It completely changed and improved my experience as I was able to manage my exercises from my wrist, and not anymore from my phone that I had to move around, or I didn’t have the right position to reach it easily and lost precious time trying to beat my personal best.
On top of that, having troubles seeing from far, my Watch helped me often to see the info I needed to carry on my exercises.
Without the Apple Watch app, I have the impression I am back to Sone Age. This is not helping at all regarding the user experience

6 Likes

Even though the price has been raised, new features have been promised for months, my experience is that the Freeletics experience is being downgraded. It is turning into a regular fitness app. And the usability is going down with each release.

I’m already missing the last swipe to finish a workout session. And now the watch app is also pulled. Not to mention the small bugs and layout issues that creep in.

It feels to me all senior devs/product people have been moved to the Steadium development. And Freeletics has been put on the side burner :confused:

Ps. I’ve signed up for the Steadium try-out out of curiosity (now that the price is lower, shipping and returning is free for 30 days). Shipping would have started in November. But I got a mail from the CEO that they couldn’t make that promise a reality :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Please bring the watch function Back!!

3 Likes

Please return freelectics to Apple Watch :watch: is very helpful to running workouts!!!

3 Likes

Dear Freeletics team, I just cancelled the subscription also because there is not a bit of communication from your side. Also not in this forum. Sad to go after more than two years, but the watch app is just indispensable for me… :frowning:

5 Likes

Please restore the Apple watch feature. The bugs were not so bad that the entire watch app had to be retired. If there’s a way to keep a simple set of features available on the watch then that would be really appreciated.

I have been with Freeletics for 4 years but will not be renewing my subscription if I cannot use my watch with it.

8 Likes

Another reason to cancel my subscription.

No fix for issues mentioned, except a fake « we are working on it ».
Price went up without major updates that would justify this raise.
No communication from your side.
Remove of the watch app that were so useful even if there were bugs.

Thanks for the many years of exercises, sweat and inspiration for my future personal workouts.

Cheers Freeletics team.

5 Likes