Bug with god challenge

Hello everyone I wanna submit a bug report with the medals according to the god challenge.

-Description of every single step you made until you encountered this error-what did you do, what happened?

Yesterday I started the Echo workout according to the unstoppable god challenge. As per the screenshot I am attaching, I did it before midnight and I did so from the challenge tab.

Today I did Demeter for the challenge but in the morning.

The thing is, in my medals tab I only have one medal for today workout but not for yesterday’s, as seen in the next screenshot:

It is kinda sad that if this doesn’t change I won’t be able to get the 10 gods medal, even if I complete all of them in the days I Should which is quite demotivating.

Thanks in advance.

PD: I am from Uruguay so the time I completed the workout was before my midnight but not before UTC midnight.

-What is the brand and model of your mobile device? (for example iPhone 13 / Galaxy S21)
:point_right:t2:

Nokia G21

-Which operation system is your device using? (for example iOS 13 / Android 11)

Android 12

-Which version of the Freeletics app are you using? (for example 6.37)

-Which language is your app set to?

Normally Spanish, the screenshots I took them with English so it is easier for everybody to read them. The bug was seen with the Spanish version.

-Which timezone/state/country are you in?

I am from Uruguay. UTC -3

-What date and time did this problem occur?

Yesterday at 10:39 p.m. I did the challenge but didn’t get my medal.

:clapclap:

Could you post a screenshot from yesterday’s coach session?
Like this:

And are there two identical badges if you open the recent earned badges view? (tapping on the one in your today’s view).

Of course.

Yesterday coach:

Today’s:

Recently earned:

It seems I did not get yesterday’s medal. I didn’t post this yesterday because I thought it was a medal at the end of it all, therefore I did not realize earlier that i had not gotten what was expected.

Thanks

Is yesterday’s challenge marked as finished? You should see it in challenges overview.

My display of the challenges overview is like this: the Echo one changed its image.

It’s is quite strange indeed

@Ben This really looks strange.

1 Like

Let me look in to it :+1:t2:

:clapclapstatic:

I’m not convinced that the Echo shown here is the official challenge one. Can you take a screenshot within the challenge and share below?

Or even better share a link to the challenge below!

Of course, I will help in anyway I can.

As per the link, I don’t know how to obtain it now that the challenge has ended. If there is a way to do it, I would gladly hear about it.

Here is a screenshot of the ECHO challenge:

At first glance it would seem that the challenge is not the unstoppable gods one but today the DEMETER one also changed its image and text and now looks like this:

which does not seem as an unstoppable god (besides the fact that when I completed it yesterday it gave me a medal).

What I discovered yesterday night is that, when I opened the app at 9:45 p.m. (Uruguayan time) the DEMETER one changed logo and text, the DIONYSUS one became available to complete and the APHRODITE one became available to join. Therefore, what I am suspecting is that I did complete the ECHO one late, but only because the challenge starts and ends not on my country timezone but in another’s.

I am hoping this can be resolved, not only for myself but to avoid it happening to another person. Of course it would be good to have every possible motivation in order to not get destroyed by the impending Aphrodite :sweat_smile:.

Thanks for your help

:clap:

Maybe the time schedule should be more relaxed on the 10th anniversary badges. Imagine you need to skip a day for personal reason and you have no chance to get the full list of badges. Previous challenges had a bit of space for juggling the time. Very disappointing.

I agree with you, the main reason I did the first one on Sunday’s night instead of on the afternoon was that i had to attend a funeral almost all day long. There could be another day that i can’t even do anything.

But what bothers me more is the fact that, even though I had a rough day I went and did the workout before midnight but the programming behind it decided it was too late.

If the challenge also told us something like “the challenge is available between May’s 13th at 9 p.m. up to May’s 14th at 9 p.m.” instead of saying “the challenge is available between May’s 14th up to May’s 14th” (which was a lie or a mistake); it would have been okay. That day I would have been like “oh no, I got too late from the funeral, really sad I miss the challenge, I will do my coach session and finish for the day” instead of doing ECHO for almost nothing.

Sorry for the delay Santiago, but I wanted to confirm the logic before giving you incorrect information.

I don’t think you need to worry about this. As long as you complete each of the challenge workouts within the 10 day period, you will complete it the challenge.

You could almost, although I would really not recommend it, do all the challenges on the same day in the 10 day period.

Hope that is clear!

Hello Ben,

If I am dreading today’s Aphrodite :sweat_smile: I don’t think it would be possible to do it alongside other 9 workouts :smiling_face: .

It was almost clear but I have one question, the ECHO one I did, although it did not appear as though I gained a medal does count for the golden 10 days medal or should I do it again for it to give me my third medal?

Thanks for the response. Also the help with the lifetime access was pretty nice, today I finally bought it.

1 Like

Let me look and I’ll come back to you :+1:t2:

Just for the experiment I did it again and gained the medal… Strange indeed but it is ok now.

Thanks!!

1 Like

Yes, the one on the 13th won’t have counted unfortunately :frowning_face:

Sorry for the confusion, but it sounds like you’re on track no to crush this challenge :wink: :muscle:t2:

Hi Ben, this information also helps me. Thanks.

2 Likes

I guess this doesn’t work as expected. One of my community (ID 2039583) already did Morpheus and Athena on May 20th without getting a badge. She deleted her execution of Morpheus and relogged it with today’s date in order to get the badge.
Also she performed Pandora today - no badge. :person_shrugging: