Challenge -- Why all exercises are not taken into account

Hi There,

I’m part of several challenges, and created couple of challenges as well. I have discovered lately that all daily exercises are not taken into account into challenges. For example, challenge started on May 15th, only 7 exercises mentioned instead of 10. on others challenges, the delta can go up to 4 or 5.
So i’m wondering why all exercises are not taken into account.
Thx :slight_smile:

Nicolas

Hi Nicolas :wave:t2:

I’m not totally sure I understand what is happening here-can you break it down a bit more for me? Sharing some screenshots would also be helpful to see exactly what is happening :+1:t2:

:clapclapstatic:

Hey Ben,

Thanks for your reply.
Indeed my message is not cristal clear :slight_smile:
I did couple of screenshots of three challenges where you can see that i did more workouts (Pull-ups, Push-up & squat) than saved in each challenges.

So i am wondering why all workouts are not saved, did I miss something?

Thx

Nicolas

Hi Nicolas!
Did you always start the exercises using the challenge tile or did you also select them via explore tab or were the exercises also assigned as skill improvements from coach?

1 Like

Hey,

Always started thru challenges menu.
Those challenges are always in addition of my program, that why I am always using challenges menus to launch them

Nicolas

Challenges count the number of unique days that you completed a specific exercise, not how many workouts of an exercise you completed.

In the last screenshot (pull ups), the challenge states you completed 8 / 17 DAYS. If you look at your workout log, you completed multiple workouts on 15 May. Since these were completed on the same day, the Challenge counts that as only a single day completed, regardless of how many times you completed the exercise for a day.

Hi @witte.trent , I think the challenge doesn’t count when you do an exercise during your “normal” training session. Only exercises completed directly through the challenge page counts towards it.

Hi Guys, thx for replies

1. Correct, only exercises done outside of normal journey are taken into account. A bit awkward from my point of view, but I knew it and therefore I always started the exercises thru challenge entry to be sure that it is taken into account.

2. Correct l’as well on the quantity of exercise done on a single day, it is counted only once. This is known as well and the issue was not related to that.

The issue was that some days my exercise was not taken into account and I never understood why.
And to be clear, the exercise was started thru challenge mode (so not part of a normal workout program) and it was the single/first exercise of the day.

I’ve to admit that I did not notice this issue recently.

Have a nice day

Nicolas

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying @nicollivier ! Yeah I am not sure why it would do that, but glad to hear that you haven’t noticed it recently