Combing Freeletics app and nutrition app

Hi everyone I’m a new user, I was just wondering if there was a way to combine the Freeletics nutrition and training apps so it would give you a more precise calorie intake for how active you are, I.e pre and post work out nutrition would be handy

Hi @Robg88 and welcome to this forum!
Sadly, there is no interface between these apps. And I don’t expect one to be implemented. I also use the Nutrition App and I really like the recipes - but it was updated the last time more than two years So I think that there will not be such an interface any time soon, nor ever.

Thanks for the quick reply, that’s such a shame I was hoping I’d be able to get a meal plan tailored to my training plan, I’ll just have to do some research and work it out myself

It’s so obvious that the two apps should connect. Starting to think I paid too much and should have just gone with the training app. The nutrition app is really twitchy (often has “no found recipes” despite no filters when trying to switch out a meal). And it should allow you to select certain foods you want more of, not just those you want to avoid. Eg - eat more fish or more fibre.