-Description of every single step you made until you encountered this error-what did you do, what happened?
I maintained a streak exceeding 200 days. While camping without a network for two days, I could not access the Freeletics app. During that period, I recorded at least 17 minutes of activity in Apple Fitness so that Freeletics would acknowledge the effort and sustain my streak upon return. Once I was home, Freeletics failed to recognize the logged activity, even though it normally does (when I am home with a network connection), and I lost my streak because the app assumed I had not exercised for two days.
-What is the brand and model of your mobile device? (for example iPhone 13 / Galaxy S21)
iPhone 17
-Which operation system is your device using? (for example iOS 13 / Android 11)
iOS 27
-Which version of the Freeletics app are you using? (for example 6.37)
26.38
-Which language is your app set to?
English
-Which timezone/state/country are you in?
EST
-What date and time did this problem occur?
September 28th
-Which browser you are using (if experiencing a bug on our website)?
N/A



