Data Request: Lists of Freeletics Single Exercises and GOD Workouts

Hello there! I love creating my own workouts with the Freeletics app. I’ve been doing this already, but I would like some more information from you to further develop myself and raise my workouts to a higher level. I have two small questions for you:

One, could you provide me with a complete list of all Single exercises that are present in the app?

And two, is it possible to send me a list of all GOD Workouts, including the Single exercises?

Would you be able to send me this information in Excel?

I really appreciate all the help you can offer. Thank you!

Hi @Jadcoffy, unfortunately we cannot provide you with a list of all God workouts at the moment. If you are looking for a specific one or one that fits your need at the moment, you can always see all Gods under “Explore all” → “God workouts”. You can also filter them by level, muscle group, duration or required equipment.
You can see all single exercises under “Explore all” → “Single exercises”. Please note that as of now, not all single exercises can be implemented in the workout creator.
#ClapClap

I’d like to map out all 385 single exercises myself. This is allowed in text please