Different stats of the same exercise in DAS

Hi, just noticed what may be a bug in the counting of exercises for the DAS.
I’m quite a beginner and did only 4 pushups… strangely, it appears in the strength/upper body push section, but not in stamina section :person_shrugging:

iPhone 12 mini & an iPad mini 5th Gen both with iOS 17.5.1 - same bug
Freeletics 24.28.2 on both
Language: English on both
Time Zone: Western Europe

Hey @Yanne :wave:t2:

Yeah, this isn’t going to be a bug.

For the Stamina score, there’s a minimum threshold of 10 reps in a round or set, so 4 reps simply won’t show here.

I don’t think I even knew this until re-reading the blog so really no surprise you thought it was a bug :+1:t2:

This below is turning in to a very long blog article, but it does a good job of explaining DAS :point_down:t2: It will answer most questions about the score.

Have a great weekend :muscle:t2:

:clapclapstatic:

Hi @Ben , thank you for having searched the answer: it does totally make sense unfortunately lol :crazy_face: now I have to work hard and reach this 10 reps treshold :sweat_drops::muscle:
:clap:

1 Like

I’ve got absolutely no doubt you’ll do this soon :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Hi Ben, thank you for pointing the blog article :slight_smile: just noted two things :

• in French a sentence isn’t translated and is still in English (see picture)
  • if I understand rightly the article, for stamina the score is an average of the different scores. In my case, I’ve a score of 100 for squats, and 7 for lunges, therefore a score of 53 for stamina. If I had done NO lunges, my score would be 100 (only squats)? On contrary, if I do only 10 reps of any of the other exercises (for example 10 knee pushups or 10 situps i.e. those I’m able to do right now :sweat_smile:), my score will drop?

Hey Yanne, hope you’re having a great start to the week :wave:t2:

That shouldn’t look like that :sweat_smile: Thanks for pointing it out :+1:t2:

That is absolutely correct :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi Ben, thanks for the reply, the week is having a nice start with so much sun :sunny: :sunglasses:

You’re welcome! :smile:

That’s strange - but I’m still wondering how it would be possible to avoid such a drop if the score is based on an simple average. It would need a much more complicated equation. For advanced users it’s okay - for a beginner like me it can make a huge difference. At the same time it’s not normal that I get a global score of 85 with no competence in so many exercises :slightly_smiling_face:
Anyway not a big deal: I just have to become good at lunges AND pushups after all - that’s easy! :crazy_face: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t necessarily disagree with you: I can only give you the information as to how it is currently calculated :+1:t2:

As you start to do those other exercises, your score may well drop, which will seem strange as you would think it would be the other way around :see_no_evil: But as you are able to do more and more of those exercises, you’ll see the score start to climb again.

1 Like