New update - Workout Creator

Ah, I see :+1:t2: It’s worth exploring a bit more as I’m not sure if it’s actually as simple as saying that that time is not needed. As an example, there are a lot of transitions where this time to get ready is pretty useful, particularly if you are transitioning to an exercise straight away with equipment etc.

:clapclapstatic:

1 Like

Yes, I understand some exercises it makes sense to have 7s to get ready for the next exercise, sometimes more or less than 7s needed

But in my mind it will be better to add an individual rest (break/time to get ready) with Pause hinzufügen, everyone can choose here his preferred time

When having the 7s integrated in every exercise no real time based workouts for example with 10 or 20 MIN will be possible

I think focus should be by doing for éxample 45s work, 15s rest like in all freeletics and extern time based workouts, in all tabata and intervall timer or similar

1 Like

Yeah, it’s definitely worth exploring :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Completed my first custom workout today! The experience was great (although I definitely miss the watch remote!). One bummer was that I can’t see my completion time for the workout. In the workout history it doesn’t show the total time. I would love to be able to track PBs for my custom workouts.

1 Like

Just updated the app and built my own workout did some tests and so far so good. Just had 1 issue, after entering the workout i created, the lower bar with the icons for community and coach, etc disappeared, had to restart the app so the icons can show up again, but it happened every time I enter the build a workout section. I’m using an iPhone 12 and running the later freelitcs version.

Hey @Rolf and others :wave:t2:

Just an fyi that the team is going to remove the “time to position” feature that precedes any time based exercise due to the feedback here :+1:t2:

We’re also building a list of improvements that we want to make in the future as a result of all the other feedback, so please do keep that coming :muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Great News, thanks for sharing!!!

Thanks @Ben - Love the quick response times on the feedback here and looking forward to future updates :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, would it maybe be possible to decide individually whether someone wants this “time to position”? Mostly i use the workout creater for stretching and it’d be super handy to have that again.

1 Like

Why don’t adding rests for changing positions?

1 Like

I know that it’s possible, I just wanted to say that I’d still like that feature

The ability to add rounds is an essential feature to make the exercise builder useful.

It is possible, you only have to go to the three points and there you can duplicate the round

2 Likes

Thanks, there must have been a new update since the last time I used the editor. Good news!

Is there an update on the iOS version of the workout builder. I’ve been trying to access it thinking there was something wrong with my app. Can’t wait for it to be on the iOS version. Particularly that I’m away from my weights for Christmas holidays.

Hi @Cambo,

The workout builder is already on iOS, you can access it directly from your Coach tab, below your training day or in the explore tab section:

1 Like

Thanks Tom

I managed to find it and create a workout. In the workout builder however there are no runs. I wanted to start the session with a run and use this in the middle and as the cool-down.

Cam runs be added to the workout builder?

Also i have started a new journey but I’m not sure I can do this one. How can I delete the journey so I have no journey until I can decide which one fits my summer holiday plans?

Thanks
Campbell

1 Like

Hey Campbell,

You can’t end a journey early without starting a new one, so I would recommend doing one journey now and then changing it to your desired summer journey when you are ready to get going on it.

You can change your journey in the settings on the coach tab (top right corner).

-Adam

1 Like

Distance based exercises like runs, lunge walk, broad jumps and similar will be added later because some extra work is required (meter and seconds instead reps and seconds), but last information i get to this topic it will come!!!

4 Likes

in create workout- in running/interval running, I would also like to create this myself a schedule/interval or running and exercises

2 Likes