Share your own created workout!

Hey all :wave:t2:

Have you already tried putting together your own workout with the new Workout Creator?

We want to see some of the workouts you’ve created :point_down:t2: AND we’ll even choose one to feature in the app in the next few weeks :wink: So this is your chance to throw down the gauntlet to the rest of the Freeletics Community :muscle:t2:

:clapclapstatic:

6 Likes

I created Hephaistos

1 Like

And this nice cardio beast

2 Likes

I created a complete training session and offered munich community an online training on zoom :muscle:

5 MIN Warmup
Schau dir mein Workout an. Hast du Lust, es auszuprobieren? Intensive workouts & individual training plans | FREELETICS

10 MIN Full Body Workout
Schau dir mein Workout an. Hast du Lust, es auszuprobieren? Intensive workouts & individual training plans | FREELETICS

10 MIN Leg & Booty Workout

10 MIN AB Workout

5 MIN Cooldown

5 Likes

My first workout is called “Niall”

5 Likes

And my second is a Mania 2.0 Version. Back is also included. :relaxed:

2 Likes

I am starting to recreate the Nordic God from the Gym app!
Here is Baldur:
Check out this workout I created! Want to give it a shot?

3 Likes

Here is Borr edited with Clean and Jerk instead of pull presses:

And Dragur:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Why do I only get 30 points for my workout?

Here is mine:

Just some fun with plank. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks, but I can not open similar like @melaLetics … Can you please share a screenshot too?

@Rolf I already posted screenshots :thinking:

Yes I saw, I only want to say that is not possible for me to open any other links, I come to the start page of freeletics…

I absolutely misunderstood your post :rofl:

Some more workouts I created last time for our community workouts, 10 MIN AB Workouts (30s work/10s rest), I did these kind of workouts the last years with an extern app, now the workout creator is a big help :slight_smile:

And todays workout from the gym, I liked these kind of time based workout with running (treadmill) and exercises… I had to replace two exercises in the creator with jumping jacks and knee kicks because the orginal ones (Seal Jacks and Front Kicks touch the floor) we do not have

@Ben is there a way to let others import my workout into their Freeletics app?

Use case: I created a workout that my wife wants to have in her app too…

@Maxim It’s currently only possible to share your workout with the share-once link using the three dots context menu.

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks for the support fast response @melaLetics :pray::blush:

Some more workouts I created last time…

Heartbreaker V2

Workout Jana

Workout Irina

Workout Anni

10 MIN AB Workout V2

10 MIN AB Workout V3

20 MIN HIIT mit Equipment 10/3

20 MIN HIIT mit Equipment 10/3

20 MIN HIIT mit Equipment 7/4

20 MIN HIIT mit Equipment 7/4

5 MIN AB Workout

5 MIN Plank Challenge

1 Like