OPEN - IOS šŸ› - Can't complete session in the app (stuck on distance exercise)

Hey everyone,

Weā€™re aware of a bug affecting iOS that makes it impossible to complete a session, essentially you get stuck on a distance based workout as the button to complete seems to disappear.

You donā€™t need to report anything to us - weā€™re prioritising it and will hopefully be able to push a fix soon.

In the meantime, please make sure you log your workout manually so that your training is still counted! Donā€™t let all that pain and sweat be for nothing!

Stop Motion Bug GIF by PES

:clapclapstatic:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll share an update as soon as Iā€™m able :+1:t2:

Just an update that we are pushing a fix for this today :+1:t2:

After completing the last of three rounds of the training session, the iPad app seems to be stuck in the last exercise. I canā€˜t swipe or tap to confirm having completed it.
Of course it is possible to cancel the whole session with the ā€žxā€œ at the top right hand corner, but this is not what it is designed for.

I seem to remember that there should be a big black button at the bottom center of the screen named ā€žfinish sessionā€œ or similar.

Closing and restarting the app did not help.

Any suggestions?

Hey @jaypea42 :wave:t2:

This sounds a lot like this but we have pushed a fix :point_down:t2:

Can you try updating the app? In the meantime-make sure you log that workout that you are stuck on manually!

1 Like

Hi @Ben, I had the same bug again today while doing Hemes. I checked for any updates on the AppleStore but it says my app had the latest version.
Do you have any idea why itā€™s still occurring? app version 23.1.0.23010003

Yupā€¦thanks Tom :slightly_frowning_face:

Sounds like we need to take another look. Thanks for confirming the problem :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hey everyone :wave:t2:

Ok, there will be a fix to this in the update being released today. Please make sure you update the app to 23.2 today :+1:t2:

If you are still being affected by this prior to updating please log the workout manually so you can still save your training.

1 Like

Thanks @Ben and Team!!

Hello Iā€™m having trouble finishing sessions where the last exercise is measured in meters. Iā€™m working out in a garage so I just lay my phone down. Didnā€™t seem to matter in earlier portion of session.

For example I had the 20 m farmers walks five times. All four I could progress through however since it is the last exercise I couldnā€™t finish the session on the app. The button never appeared and I canā€™t swipe to finish without cancelling the whole workout

Hey @ricardop :wave:t2:

Youā€™ll need to update your app to the latest version released on Monday :point_down:t2:

Reopening this as I think weā€™ve another infestation of this particular bug :frowning_face:

Please throw your phone model/iOS version/FL app version below if you experience this :pray:t2: This information does help us to understand bugs more quickly so we can issue a fix.

Happen to me right nowā€¦I could not make a run therefore changed the session, last Exercise Intervall I could not stop it, the farmers walk ā€¦ :disappointed_relieved: App is updated and the Phone is iPhone 11 Pro Version iOS 16.3.1 let me know if you need any more infos, Regards Rachel

1 Like

Hi, im in my Hell Week and im having trouble finishing each rep. The screen didnĀ“t ā€œmarkā€, and today i couldnĀ“t finish the Gods Workout Hermes, bc the end button didnĀ“t appear.

Please log the workout manually so that your effort still counts :+1:t2:

Ok, hopefully no-one is any longer affected by this! Fix was pushed to everyone with the update this week :+1:t2:

1 Like

Bad news everyone, along with it being Monday it looks like this is back affecting certain Athletes. If you come across it, please do share your mobile device, iOS and app versions :point_down:t2:

Will try to update asap!