Option to have the old version of the app

The old version of Freeletics helped me et in the best shape of my life, but I haven’t been able to get the same motivation from the new version. I enjoyed having workouts (with increasingly hard intensities) selected automatically for me every day, rather than having to select a journey. The new version is what holds me back from getting my subscription activated again. Is there any chance we can have the option to get something similar to the old version?

Hi @josefernandomr , I think the “Hardcore Journey” would be the closest experience to the old app.

I don’t agree. Freeletics Hardcore journey has interval workouts as well. I wish for only and only God Workouts, as it used to be in the begining.

1 Like

Freeletics Hardcore Journey has intervals too, not only god workouts, a discussion about this topic is here Training without journey? - #8 by Rolf
But Yes I totally agree, the old version was the best for me too with only having god workouts, a new journey with only god workouts and some iron gods would be great! Now I combinate god workouts together with self created workouts by the workout creator for my training.

1 Like

Hey @Vikas and @Rolf , yeah I know it has intervals. Hence why I said « closest » and not « exactly the same ».
From a development perspective I think this is unlikely to happen as it would mean having 2 different version of the same app in development. But I’m not from Freeletics so, who knows

1 Like