Previous runs not loading in "Recents"- can't track time improvement

**Before reporting a potential bug, please first try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. **

In order for our technical engineers to reproduce and understand your problem as quickly as possible, we usually need answers to the following questions :point_down:t2:

-Description of every single step you made until you encountered this error-what did you do, what happened?
Recently took a small break after an injury. When I came back to Freeletics TJ Run Further, I can still see my previous workouts, but any runs- specifically runs and not other workouts- will not load. I get a little dotted circle but it never displays the run. I can currently review previous runs only back to May 15th. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but didn’t fix the issue.

-What is the brand and model of your mobile device? (for example iPhone 13 / Galaxy S21)
iPhone 12

-Which operation system is your device using? (for example iOS 13 / Android 11)
iOS 16.5.1

-Which version of the Freeletics app are you using? (for example 6.37)

-Which language is your app set to?
English

-Which timezone/state/country are you in?
:point_right:t2:

-What date and time did this problem occur?
First noticed it on 6/25/23

-Which browser you are using (if experiencing a bug on our website)?
NA

Please also attach screenshots or a screen recording showing step by step how you encounter this problem
In the linked recording, Linked Recording I open the first few recent runs just fine, but later I am scrolling down to try and open older runs. When the dotted circle shows up but the screen doesn’t change, I have selected one of the previous runs. Notice that the other older workouts, like Pushups, Athena, etc. open, it’s just the runs that won’t display.

Be aware that it can take some time to reproduce and fix certain bugs, and so we do not normally give in-depth updates when resolving reported problems.

:clapclapstatic: