Say Hello and introduce yourself!

Hello athletes! Saurabh here from Pune, India. Updated my subscription to a yearly plan today. My goal is to get in good shape and have a good diet set. Also, I would love to connect with athletes around Pune.
I love the app send i plan to keep a regular workout routine this year.
#clapclap

4 Likes

Hi all,

this Akash from India, I have been using freeletics for about 2 years now and it has significantly improved my athletic performance. It would be great to connect with some awesome athletes on the app for more motivation . my id:- 132784851

4 Likes

@aki not able to find your profile somehow.

1 Like

i have followed you

2 Likes

Hi everyone!
I’m Tiago, from Porto, Portugal.
I’m using Freeletics on and off since 2016, but never made a 100% commitment.
This time I’m here for real!
I began my journey this week. I’m totally focused with training and diet.
I know I’ll learn a lot here
Cheers

3 Likes

Hey @varanda, welcome back-it’s great to hear that you are making a commitment with Freeletics!

Make sure you check out the latest Bootcamp video - I think you’ll find it helpful and interesting :point_down:t2:

:clapclapstatic:

Hey! My name is Alejandro, I’m from Colombia. Enjoing Freeletics

2 Likes

Hi varanda, same for me, I’m a member for 7 yrs now but never actually got 100% dedicated, not even close to 50%. This time I want to do different and get control of habits. discipline!!

1 Like

Hi! Thanks your kind messages. Still commited!

1 Like

nice forum!

Hello,

I’ve been using Freeletics for 3.5 weeks without missing a workout. My last workout 3 days ago, I finished the workout fine. I woke up the next morning in serious pain in my hip/groin. I don’t want to stop working out. I go to the doctor tomorrow, but was wondering if there is a way to change my workout routines to eliminate lower body for now, so I’m still getting some sort of workout in. I looked in the app and couldn’t find a way to disable lower body workouts.

1 Like

Hi, I am new to the Forum, thanks for this great community!

1 Like

Hi, I am new to the Forum, thanks for this great community!

Hi, my name is Kerry and I’ve just popped on here to tell everyone that I’ve FINALLY managed to do standups after 3 weeks of trying!:joy:

YIPPPEEEEEE!!!

Feel so much stronger already after just 3 weeks of the app.

I do have a question though, i cant figure out how to see my exact journey start date and the whole journey so far- is there a way to do that?

TIA

Kerry.:blush:

1 Like

Hi this is Abrahma from Peru!

Nice to meet you all!

Hey! This is Felipe from Colombia!

I’ve tried everything since I’m a hard gainer and I was hardly getting good results but since I discovered freeletics I started to noticed real changes! I’ve been using the app for 3 years now but it’s my first time in the forum :blush: so I’m glad to be here! Hope you guys are having a great journey too! I’ll leave my username here!

Hi!

I don’t know if you can change it for all the training journey. In fact when I have some issue like that, I make it day by day.

Another think that you can try, is just reduce the trainning days in your training journey and then, when you don’t have a coach session programed, just select the excersices or the training that you want to do, taking care about your pain.

Hey all,

I joined the forum this week but I am part of freeletics for 1,5 years now. I am Denny from Germany and I would like to find some friends here to chat or maybe there is even someone from Cottbus here​:blush::muscle:

1 Like

Hello all,

I’ve been a member of Freeletics since it began. However, I’m no Olympian. In those days, Freeletics was only a website and one had to follow a grid of workouts.

I do have a question. Does anyone know what the tics mean in the dumbbell journey? (

See pic)

I understand them as 60% of 1RM. So each tic is 20% of your 1RM.