Saludos a todos desde Tenerife 😉. Vamos a darle caña al cuerpo

Hey you motivated people!
I turn to this app during each lockdown, and actually seem to be working out more regularly and making more progress than in the gym (boxing).
I might stick to it, but would love to catch up with others doing these sometimes odd workouts in public.
How can I know the number of people local to me?
Anyone in Sydney Australia, northern beaches, Manly.

5 Likes

Hello everyone! :wave:

Nice to see a forum :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Some Apps later now I’m using freeletics since October with the coach to get more structure and more power. I’m 55 and I hope its works. :smiley:

4 Likes

Hey everyone!! I’m Anchel, originally from Spain, but living in Denmark since 2010, although working in Sweden (yeah, it’s complicated :joy:).

I joined Freeletics for real, after a couple of failed starts, in September last year, so I’m now on my third journey, this time with dumbbells added in. Super happy with the results so far, and glad to become a more active member of the community!

Already been talking a bit on Discord as well, Reddit too.

See you all around!

5 Likes

Hi everyone,

Enjoying freeletics so far!

I am on the Sunshine coast of Australia, is anyone else nearby, i would love to meet like-minded people.

Thanks

7 Likes

Hi - I’m Sam

I live in Surrey, UK - have been on the Freeletics journey for a few years - but dedicated myself to it 1.5 years ago. Love it.

Keen and willing to learn, un-learn and re-learn from the FL community

Cheers

6 Likes

Hello, everybody! I’m Marcelo, I’m a computer programmer and I’m from Belem, in the brazilian Amazon. I’m 41 and despite I’m in the app for more than five years, I really started to train hard in February 2020 due to the pandemic. Oh, and I already lost about 15 kilos since then!

I’m in the Freeletics app as Marcelo F Andrade :brazil: and at Instagram as @mfandrade.

6 Likes

nice forum!

4 Likes

HELLOW EVERYONE!! saludos desde Reynosa, México, freeatleta desde agosto 2019, es bueno integrar nuevas herramientas que nos mantengan ocupados en la vida saludable. gabriel coronado🇲🇽 130026101 es mi id de usuario… clap clap a todos!!! :muscle:

2 Likes

Hey all,
Shankar here, from Southern part of India. Been using FL for 2+ years now. Excited to be here ! :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi
I’m new to the app.
I have a Spotify premium account. How do I link it to the app
Thanks

Oh wait it’s in the profile section :+1:.
All good.
I’m in Sydney Australia originally from Ireland :ireland:
Mike

4 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Koos and I’m from Holland. I love Freeletics and train at home 3/4 times a week since almost 1 jear.

5 Likes

Hello athletes! Saurabh here from Pune, India. Updated my subscription to a yearly plan today. My goal is to get in good shape and have a good diet set. Also, I would love to connect with athletes around Pune.
I love the app send i plan to keep a regular workout routine this year.
#clapclap

4 Likes

Hi all,

this Akash from India, I have been using freeletics for about 2 years now and it has significantly improved my athletic performance. It would be great to connect with some awesome athletes on the app for more motivation . my id:- 132784851

4 Likes

@aki not able to find your profile somehow.

1 Like

i have followed you

2 Likes

Hi everyone!
I’m Tiago, from Porto, Portugal.
I’m using Freeletics on and off since 2016, but never made a 100% commitment.
This time I’m here for real!
I began my journey this week. I’m totally focused with training and diet.
I know I’ll learn a lot here
Cheers

4 Likes

Hey @varanda, welcome back-it’s great to hear that you are making a commitment with Freeletics!

Make sure you check out the latest Bootcamp video - I think you’ll find it helpful and interesting :point_down:t2:

:clapclapstatic:

Hey! My name is Alejandro, I’m from Colombia. Enjoing Freeletics

3 Likes

Hi varanda, same for me, I’m a member for 7 yrs now but never actually got 100% dedicated, not even close to 50%. This time I want to do different and get control of habits. discipline!!

1 Like