Very beautiful background! Howdy ?

3 Likes

Hey Julie! You’re finally here :partying_face:

1 Like

Hey @Julie! Welcome :clapclap: :clapclapstatic: :clapclaptwo:

1 Like

Hi! I’m here, too!

2 Likes

Hello I’m new to Freeletics and have started since few weeks to train in a more structured way. Hope you are all doing well. Take care

4 Likes

Hey there @mrcooper :clapclaptwo:
Good to see you here! Hope there are many more weeks to come :wink: #NoExcuses

Hey :wave:t2:

Thank you!

How are you finding your training so far?

Cheers, good initial vibes - I’m familiarizing myself with the app.

1 Like

Thanks for the invite to the forum. I started using Freeletics in May of 2020 and have lost nearly 130lbs since March of 2021. Freeletics has been a huge part of that!

5 Likes

Hey @NathanJ :wave:t2: Welcome to the Freeletics Forum!

Wow! Huge :clapclapstatic: That sounds like amazing progress-if you want to share more about your training and transformation I have just created a whole new area of the Forum just for those kinds of stories. I am sure that other Athletes would love to see such inspiration and get a few tips :muscle:t2:

You can find it here :point_down:t2:

1 Like

Hello athlets!! Thank you @Ben for invitation! Great initiative!! :v:

3 Likes

Hey @NathanJ and @Andrei :muscle:
Welcome, good to have you here!! :clapclap:

1 Like

Hey @max !! #clapclap

1 Like

Hey everyone! Thanks for the invite. Loving the app and this forum. I have been working out with weights since 2012 - my biggest hobby. Love that Freeletics does my programming for me. Regards, Susanne

4 Likes

Hi all, thanks for the invite Ben! I’ve been on my freeletics journey for about 3 years now. I love the training programmes as it is an easy way to get your workouts done without having to put the plan effort in, just the physical effort!

I’m on my latest Hell week which has indeed been HELL! But, I’m amazed I’ve got good PBs each day so it shows this is all working really well… despite my whingeing at Ben about doing 670 burpees (amongst lots of other exercises) in one week!

I’m nearly 53 and certainly don’t feel anywhere near that age, and I’m sure Freeletics is a huge part of that!

Looking forward to what’s on here. Keep training everyone!

3 Likes

Hey @fboy :wave:t2:

Thanks for sharing such great things about the Training app :grinning: Although I appreciate there are only so many Burpees one wants to see in Hell Week. Still, it sounds like you are absolutely crushing it so huge :clapclapstatic: and keep up the super efforts!

P.S. Don’t tell Coach but I whinge when I get assigned anything more than 10 Burpees in a week, never mind 670 :sweat_smile: The “Adapt session” feature is my best friend!

2 Likes

Good to see you here @fboy :star_struck:

What Ben said… But I believe that in his last sentence he misspelled “No Excuses” :thinking:

1 Like