Saludos a todos desde Tenerife 😉. Vamos a darle caña al cuerpo

Hi @Ben @max ,

Thanks. Yes, I was amazed at how I’m progressing. I managed 7 decent PBs in a row for Hell Week for the first time in 6 attempts so really pleased and shows my training journeys are working a treat!

Maybe I was born to burpee?!?

Oh and @Ben, mum is the word. I’m sure Coach doesn’t read these posts! :upside_down_face: :shushing_face: :thinking:

5 Likes

Hey guys!

Colin here. Freeletics Ambassador in Northern Ireland.

Looking forward to getting to chat

7 Likes

Welcome Colin nice to have you :muscle: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Aarti and I am based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil… I love Freeletics and train at home 5 times a week.

5 Likes

Hey @ColinFulton, welcome to the Forum :wave:t2:

Where in Northern Ireland are you from?

Hey Aarti, great that you joined us!

1 Like

Hello All! My name is Silke and I love to train with freeletics. Since last year I do the training regularly. Now 4 times a week, mostly integrated in my running sessions and accompanied from my sporty, lovely dog :slight_smile: Love to make my training outside on my special training workout place. Training challenges always my body and head, but I know it makes me every day better from focus, mind and body! So let’s go on!

4 Likes

Hey Silke, good to see you here! Consistency and having company are always awesome to have!

2 Likes

Hey @Silke_Ambrosch-great to see you joining us here in our new Community Forum!

Ah that’s cool! I have a dog that I train with occasionally…I’ll be really honest, it’s not easy! I spent more time trying to stop her licking the sweat off my face than I do doing my actual Coach session :see_no_evil:

Thank you Danica7. Consistency is the mother of mastery! :slight_smile:

Thank you Ben! Dogs are so funny! my dog is still sitting there watching the great surrounding and the rabbits :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings from sunny Dubai. Great to be on here and a huge fan of Freeletics. Thanks for the invite.

2 Likes

Hi all! Thanks for the invitation @Ben. I’m Xavier from Poitiers, FR (My FL app’s name is Xavier G :fr:). I’ve been working out with FL for 3.5 years now and just passed my 40s in a better shape than ever. I greatly thank both the FL staff and community for that! :pray: :+1: On my way to lvl 100 :boom:
… though it’s not an end goal, I’ve got no end goals, only milestones :wink: :muscle: :wave:.

4 Likes

No worries @Appers :wave:t2: It’s great that you were able to join us!

Hey Xavier! Welcome to the Forum :muscle:t2: Just had a look at your in-app profile-you really don’t have far to go until you are in the level 100+ club, keep crushing it :muscle:t2:

That reminds me, we did discuss a special Forum badge for our level 100+! I’ll get to work on that so it should be ready when you reach this huge milestone! :clapclapstatic:

1 Like

Hello from Hamburg! :blush:
I am 27 years old, training with freeletics for about seven years and Freeletics Ambassador. :muscle: Currently I destroyed the ligaments of my right ankle joint and have to make a break again. So I am here to answer all the upcoming questions! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hello! My name is Valerie and I am a USA Ambassador that has been using Freeletics for about 6-7years! I am an athletics coach, parent, spouse, and health & wellness instructor. I’m happy to see this community grow! I can’t wait to get to know all of you!

5 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Amanda Ricardo and I’m a Freeletics ambassador in the USA. I am so happy to be a part of this community. Please don’t be shy and reach out :hugs::muscle:t3:

4 Likes

Hi Fellow Free Athletes,
I’m Sacha and I’m part of the great Ambassador Team working. I work out in the Paris region!

4 Likes

Great idea Ben! :100: :ok_hand:

Envoyé de mon :calling:

1 Like

This is neat, thank you Ben!!

Here is Manu, from Ambassador Brazil (currently living in Toronto, Canada). Looking forward to connecting with y’all around here. :laughing:

4 Likes