Skill progressions is not working properly in Hybrid Strength TJ

Hello everyone,
It’s the first time I’m writing here.
There’s a problem that I’ve been experiencing for a very long time and that has never been resolved with any update: some exercises in Skill Progressions show the status “Blocked” for no apparent reason. When I open the individual exercise, it says, ‘Edit your Coach settings to unblock the following exercises’. However, I’ve tried changing the settings in every way possible, but the exercises always remain Blocked.

I don’t understand if it’s a specific bug in Hybrid Strength that, among other things, seems not to retain my progress in Skill progressions when I restart the Training Journey from the beginning. In fact, every time I have to start from scratch on exercises like Strict Pullups and Dragonflags.
Furthermore, it never allows me to do more than 16 Hanging Leg Raises, so I can’t progress to the next exercises.
By the way, I’ve been using the coach since 2018, and I know perfectly well that to progress, I need to give an ‘Excellent’ rating to the exercise. Unfortunately, the application seems not to be interested in this.

-What is the brand and model of your mobile device? Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro

-Which operation system is your device using?Android 12

-Which version of the Freeletics app are you using? The latest Beta version, which seems to be 23.52.7

-Which language is your app set to? Italian

-Which timezone/state/country are you in? Italy (GMT+1)

-What date and time did this problem occur? I don’t know exactly, but since I’ve started this training journey for the first time. Maybe one year ago.