Weight exercises are not saved

I think its a bug in the whole app, weight exercises are not saved with the PB. Its also not possible to see those exercises in your trainings history!

Thankyou

Hi and thank you for reporting this,
**Before reporting a potential bug, please first try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. **

In order for our technical engineers to reproduce and understand your problem as quickly as possible, we usually need answers to the following questions :point_down:t2:

-Description of every single step you made until you encountered this error-what did you do, what happened?
:point_right:t2:

-What is the brand and model of your mobile device? (for example iPhone 13 / Galaxy S21)

-Which operation system is your device using? (for example iOS 13 / Android 11)

-Which version of the Freeletics app are you using? (for example 6.37)

-Which language is your app set to?

-Which timezone/state/country are you in?

-What date and time did this problem occur?

-Which browser you are using (if experiencing a bug on our website)?

Please also attach screenshots or a screen recording showing step by step how you encounter this problem :point_down:t2:

Be aware that it can take some time to reproduce and fix certain bugs, and so we do not normally give in-depth updates when resolving reported problems.

:clapclapstatic:

-Description of every single step you made until you encountered this error-what did you do, what happened?
I go to my Profile and then workouts qnd then exercises. There is no weight exercises here with a PB.

-What is the brand and model of your mobile device? (for example iPhone 13 / Galaxy S21)
Galaxy S21

-Which operation system is your device using? (for example iOS 13 / Android 11)
Android 12

-Which version of the Freeletics app are you using? (for example 6.37)

-Which language is your app set to?

English

-Which timezone/state/country are you in?

Netherlands

-What date and time did this problem occur?
Everyday