What about exercise done outside of freeletics

I love freeletics. But I do other sports outside the app like Tennis, swimming, biking that I wish the app could pull the information from my health app and incorporate it. So that the Trainning experience and load is really taking into account.

5 Likes

This is really missing. It’s very frustrating that you can’t even tell the Coach like, ‘Hey, I went swimming today’. It doesn’t have to be a lot of data, it doesn’t even have to be a connection to another app (it would be the best of course, but I know that’s difficult with setting it up and also licence). Just the option to choose some basic sports (and a general undefined one for anything else) for how long, and maybe a few levels of intensity to choose. I really would like to combine Freeletics training with something else like swim or bike as a replacement for the runs. Running is just absolutely not for me.

2 Likes

There have been a few hints dropped recently that this is coming (hopefully soon!). I imagine it will be an integration with Apple Health and Google Fit (Health?) to import workouts and other health metrics.

1 Like