About that Apple Watch app

Can we use the Apple fitness app simultaneously with the freeletics app? Seems like that would be a good workaround… :person_shrugging:t2:

I’m not exactly sure I understand the question fully, but I think it you are talking about recording your activity separately on your Watch, the danger will be that your activity is duplicated (it almost certainly would be if your Freeletics app has the connection to Health enabled).

:clapclapstatic:

What I don’t understand: Freeletics promoted a post about the importance of measuring your heart rate during training. But still there is no (Apple) Watch integration.
…You know how to make your (formerly) raving fans angry, who are excessively craving for such a fitness tracker integration! :man_shrugging:t2:
#notsmart

2 Likes

Dear Freeletics Community, @here,

We’ve heard your requests for Apple Watch integration loud and clear, and the product team wants to better understand this ask.

We invite you to sign up for a 30-minute slot next week, to speak directly with a member of our product team. This is your chance to share your experiences, vision, voice your opinions, and influence the future development of our product.

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to make a difference and sign up here.
(Limited slots available)

1 Like

Hey there! Great idea, but the link doesn‘t work for me

1 Like

That link doesn’t work for me

1 Like

Me too!

Thanks for the invite, but the Link will not work for me.

The link you sent for the Apple Watch Forum does not work. I am very much wanting to participate… Please send a new working link or advise what’s happening.

Hi !

Great news !

I was able to register !

This is a great idea, but unfortunate the links doesn’t work. I get this error message, " Confidence Udegbue, This Calendly URL is not valid."

All the slots over the 2 days have already been booked. Thank you for your enthusiasm!
This is also the reason you cannot apply anymore.
Sorry for the confusing message that Calendly is displaying :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Hope the fast slot filling shows for the freeletics team the genuine interest in this topic and looking forward to the conclusions from the interviews!

1 Like

Push on some other ideas:

I am using the sync with Apple health and I would expect an Apple Watch app to link my life constants to the workout. Ie leverage heart rate, oxidation levels etc…

Would help me monitor my progress with bio data along feeling

1 Like

I am hoping to keep this conversation going. Where are we with the reintegration of this critical component of training? I was so saddened to see that Apple WQatch integration was removed and that any discussion of bringing it back seems to be stalled. Please, please, please… Let’s not lose momentum. Let’s keep this important conversation going and encourage the powers that be to reintroduce this necessary feature. Any reply or insights would be appreciated!

1 Like

Same here! Looking for every update from Freeletics to reintroduce Apple Watch app.

1 Like

Don’t make only a apple watch app but also a wear OS app for android devices. It is 2024 now, the market has consolidated and we have two main OS that need to be addressed. We need both.

2 Likes

Hi, I come from Adidas training, just subscribed to the yearly plan. And canceled immediately after learning there’s no apple watch app. Almost unbelievable to me.

What is now the actual time schedule for supporting again Apple Watch? You ask and suggest high interest but nothing is coming.

@Elbi I don’t think they’re going to share a time schedule about their development or plans. Usually they talk about something like that only a few weeks before it happens, if at all