Animation type change

Hi There,

Is there a way to change excercise animations to male oriented? Thanks!!

In a nutshell: these aren’t animations but elaborately produced videos with real people (athletes). So no, it can’t be changed to “just a (fe)male” version.

I’m still confused about this question. Do I miss a thing; is doing Burpees with a penis so different as with breasts?

3 Likes

Ah, a bit harsh of a response in the second sentence there.

Personally, I think it is great that there are male and female demonstrators. The app is for everyone.

I am not discriminating here, it’s my personal intrest. Also, my gym trainer recommended me to change the settings to male version of the app because most of the times I see a female animations which is bit annoying infront of others… any help

These aren’t animations or avatars. These are real peoples filmed showing you the correct technique of the exercises. That’s why there is no way to change these to only male or female.
And doing the exercises, the movement is the same for both, woman and man, as you don’t use primary or secondary sexual characteristics :person_shrugging:

If you see a man in your session recap, your settings are male. Not sure about the impact to coach sessions. I can only assume that in the beginning of your free athletes life, you will be assigned more strength classified exercises than a woman would.

2 Likes