More diversity in your videos

Hi there! I would really love to see a larger variety in shapes, body types and ethinic backgrounds than what you currently have in your models.

Some of your exercises are of course very advanced and would of course require someone who is really fit to do them with perfect form, but I don’t think perfect form necessarily correlates with really low body fat etc.

And I don’t think I’ve ever seen any models with e.g. asian background in your app.

3 Likes

Hey Ida :wave:t2:

First of all, a huge welcome to our new online Forum :clapclapstatic:

This is an area that all of us here at Freeletics take very seriously and recognise that this is a continuous journey.

I think there are a few things that I would want to say here although I am very conscious I speak as a white male and this is not me being defensive-we know we can always improve this.

The videos in our in-app instruction videos all feature members of our diverse group of Ambassadors. They are from all over the world, and from different backgrounds. Many of them are in this Forum and will be very happy to speak to you :slightly_smiling_face:

Although our in-app media content predominantly features our Ambassadors, we always feature members of the Freeletics Community in our other channels. Our 12 week Transformation videos on Youtube that are also featured regularly in the Newsletter are some good examples on this. A link to the very latest one is below:

I will make sure to add your original comments to our ongoing discussions on this topic so thanks for raising :clapclapstatic:

4 Likes