Cannot exclude Front Squat from journey

So I just started Barbell Training journey and I see that there is front squat in the workouts given by the coach, but because of an injury I cannot perform front squat but I’m ok with back squat.
So I went to excluded exercises, but it seems like the front squat cannot be excluded because it’s not present in the list.

-Description of every single step you made until you encountered this error-what did you do, what happened?
:point_right:t2: I started Barbell Training journey. When I go to settings, excluded exercises, I can’t find Front Squat in the list.

-What is the brand and model of your mobile device? (for example iPhone 13 / Galaxy S21)
:point_right:t2: Honor 8X JSN-L21

-Which operation system is your device using? (for example iOS 13 / Android 11)
:point_right:t2: Android 10

-Which version of the Freeletics app are you using? (for example 6.37)
:point_right:t2: 23.8.0

-Which language is your app set to?
:point_right:t2: English

-Which timezone/state/country are you in?
:point_right:t2: CET, Belgium

-What date and time did this problem occur?
:point_right:t2: always

-Which browser you are using (if experiencing a bug on our website)?
:point_right:t2: N/A

Please also attach screenshots or a screen recording showing step by step how you encounter this problem :point_down:t2:

:clapclapstatic:

In the equipped Journeys it’s not possible to exclude equipped exercises.
I guess this would minimize the small variation too much.
Just replace the front squats with back squats or another leg exercise.

:point_up:t2: Yup, this isn’t a bug. Will move to Q&A.

1 Like

Just to add, if you are injured please do not continue to train with the app. You risk doing further harm to yourself and it is part of our terms that you are in good health and injury free.

2 Likes

Can you not do front squats at all or just not get the hands and elbows into position? Because I had the problem that I could not perform front squats with the elbows up. So I switched to front squats with crossed arms and that worked great for me.

Yeah that’s a great way to do it! people have different mobility, please feel free to adjust any way you can :slight_smile: