CrossFit Style Journey | Rework of Hybrid Journey

Yeah I really don’t know why! It seems that the old Running app got fully transferred across the regular app but not the Gym one.
This sort of training mixing barbell strength exercises, Interval Weight Training with the barbell gods and rowing intervals is soooo effective! And such a good way to not get bored. It’s just so much fun.

3 Likes

…I guess I am redownloading the gym app now…

@TomG - This is amazing and such a great discovery! I miss the gym app, it was very well done. I wish they would have brought the barbell gods over when they discontinued the gym app

2 Likes

Hey @AOhReallyUh ! Yeah I really don’t know why…
it would be great if they did !

I’ve been doing it since the start of this week and it’s great! The barbell god are so tough! Haha way harder than what I remembered

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for your great idea. I hope They will add a new Cross fit Journey.

@freeletics

3 Likes

Hi all,

The old freeletics gym looks amazing. I am definitely gonna be downloading that app again.

BUT YEAH PLEASE BRING THE BARBELL GODS BACK IN THE NEW Freeletics APP.

In regards of Hybrid Strength journey - I’ve done it several times and this is what I get from it.

First, when hybrid days (bodyweight, dumbbell, kettlebell, bands, etc.) what I did was to always guess the weight according to the reps, and my rule of thumb is “always to leave one or two reps in the tank to avoid injury or overtraining and instead provide a muscular stimulus in my body.

Second, the barbell days is when the progressive overload occurs in the journey more obviously, however in the hybrid days and even in the god days there is also progressive overload, just trust the app.

Third, the body doesn’t know what type of resistance I am using to stimulate the muscles, it just feel the resistance. So, whether is bands, dumbbells, barbell, kettlebell, plates or body weight, there will always be a progressive overload and a right signal of building strength and muscle as well as conditioning.

Thoughts?

3 Likes