All Freeweights Journey

Hi team - I’ve recently joined Freeletics.

I’m going a dumbell gain journey. However, I’ve recently joined a gym that has lots of different free weights (dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells etc).

I would love to be able to have a journey / sessions where I could use a combination (e.g. dumbell lunges, then barbell deadlifts).

I don’t see any options like this. I think I saw an old forum question asking something like this, and someone suggested it was coming soon. I’m sorry to be repetitive in case it has been answered! But is there any advice for me on how to do this?

Thanks so much for any help!

Pratik

1 Like

Hi @p.pokharel , I’d recommend the Hybrid Strength Journey. That way you can add all the equipments available: barbell, kettlebell, dumbells, plates, pull up bar.

You will have pure barbell days, God days, and hybrid days with bodyweight kettlebell and dumbells.

:clapclapstatic:

1 Like

I will have a look at the Hybrid journey also. I am currently doing dumbbell gain. I am more than halfway through now I think.

I also use a gym but like the Freeletics workouts on the weekends.

Thanks a lot for the tips! I will check out the hybrid one.

I also wrote to support. Hopefully they remove the distinction between barbell/dumbell in the journeys in the future - but unfortunately it didn’t seem like any imminent plan.