Flexibility in Training Journey

When I experience soreness in my legs, it seems I’m unable to simply switch my workout schedule to focus on my upper body instead. If I attempt to modify the session, the system defaults to a bodyweight session, which isn’t what I’m looking for. Ideally, I would like to have the flexibility to opt for a weighted upper body session instead, but currently, this doesn’t seem to be an option. It would be beneficial to have the ability to adjust my training plan to accommodate for days when my legs are recovering, allowing me to continue working on my strength training without interruption.

2 Likes

Can’t you already do this via the adapt session feature and then specify which body parts you want to exclude?

No it will change to a bodyweight session

1 Like

That honestly sounds like a bug then, if you cannot exclude certain body areas after selecting them and all it does is remove the weights from the exercises it’s not working as it should be. Probably worth reporting this behaviour directly.

Hey, this is not a bug. Unfortunately if you exclude any body part (in the weighted journeys so kettlebell, dumbbell or barbell) the session will turn into a bodyweight session. I don’t find this optimal either but, yeah

1 Like